PDA

View Full Version : Help: Graduate needs volunteers to complete survey on crew fatigue

flightStudent
21st Jul 2002, 19:31
This is the second post of this information, I am writing to request your voluntary participation in a research study whose purpose is to examine on-board crew rest facilities as an effective countermeasure towards reducing the effects of fatigue. I am a graduate student pursuing a degree in Human Factors. My intent is to gather meaningful information from you that can improve the perception of fatigue within the aviation industry. If you happen to operate aircraft that require augmented flight crews and typically utilize a crew bunk, I would very much appreciate your assistance in my research. I have developed a short survey that I would be happy to send to anyone that is interested. The survey should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. Your individual responses will not be shared with anyone, nor is your name required in order to participate. If interested, please send me an email at: [email protected] and I will forward you the questionnaire.
Again, thank all of you in advance for your help.