PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for UA?

AvGeek1
6th Mar 2017, 09:02
After the Government backing for the expansion of Heathrow, how likely is it that the expansion will happen and will it happen in the next 5 years? State your reasons for your thinking.

Please note your opinions will be of great use and will used in my project to help me conclude an answer based on your opinions

Thanks!

CCGE29
6th Mar 2017, 09:15
In the next 5 years, doubtful. There is that much that still needs doing, M4, M25 and Bath Road will need to be adjusted and I've not seen any detailed plans for any of this yet. The government supports it but there will still be lots of opposition from political groups that will need resolving. There is also the issue of flight paths into LHR and that involves many more communities.

PAXboy
6th Mar 2017, 10:07
The govt is spending 99% of it's time on Brexit. Introducing anything to do with anything anywhere in the country?

davidjohnson6
6th Mar 2017, 10:26
AvGeek - could you perhaps delete this thread and repost it with a title that makes it clear that it's an opinion survey on Heathrow please ? As it currently stands it seems a bit like clickbait