PDA

View Full Version : Nepal Airlines Recruitment and Info?

pilotxaq
9th Feb 2018, 02:57
Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums.

One of those headhunting companies was trying to recruit me for 757 captain at Nepal Airlines. I am not familiar with that side of the world, I have friends in and around UAE and know of people who have gone to China, Korea, Singapore etc., but none that have gone to Nepal. Most of what I have read here on the forums seem pretty negative but lots of it relate to smaller airlines.

Can anyone say what the conditions are like in Nepal in general and specifically at Nepal Airlines? Any advice/recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

CaptainBushpilot
3rd Mar 2018, 04:49
Messed up company, management and aircraft. Expat TRI or line Captains never lasted more than 6 months. Don't get involved unless you desperately need the job and are ready for a headache! Do a quick google search on Nepal Airlines and decide.

Best of luck!

pilotxaq
3rd Mar 2018, 21:04
Messed up company, management and aircraft. Expat TRI or line Captains never lasted more than 6 months. Don't get involved unless you desperately need the job and are ready for a headache! Do a quick google search on Nepal Airlines and decide.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the info! I'm not that desperate yet, seems like that would be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. I was already in decline mode, this just adds to it. I'll keep looking and listening out. Safe skies!

piratepete
6th Mar 2018, 10:40
Bushy, thats too broad a statement.In what way is RN a "messed up company" ? Can you please give more info thanks Pete.