PDA

View Full Version : Are female BBC Jurnos taking advantage of OUR BBC.

magpienja
3rd Feb 2018, 23:31
All I hear on R4 these days are lady jurnos using our BBC for there own personal use...protesting against there pay deal....seems to me they get dam good money.

I cant use the BBC for my personal use why can Carrie Gracy.

She resigns from her job in the BBC but keeps her job in the BBC...how does that work.

yellowtriumph
4th Feb 2018, 00:06
All I hear on R4 these days are lady jurnos using our BBC for there own personal use...protesting against there pay deal....seems to me they get dam good money.

She resigns from her job in the BBC but keeps her job in the BBC...how does that work.

I thought I had read somewhere that she was on a secondment to the newly created role of Editor in China and that she had brought the secondment to an early conclusion as a result of her grievance.

If that were the case then she has simply returned to her old department at the BBC in London. But I may well be wrong.

Gertrude the Wombat
4th Feb 2018, 00:19
All I hear on R4 these days are lady jurnos using our BBC for there own personal use...
Aren't you lucky - I mostly get Humphries arse-licking brexiteers.

Toadstool
4th Feb 2018, 00:41

Perhaps because she can at least spell.

WilliumMate
4th Feb 2018, 00:42
In the interest of balance, over on R5Live, Nicky Campbell is doing a grand job arse licking remainers.

Go Smoke
4th Feb 2018, 01:09
https://youtu.be/CiZ6uRlm6sM