PDA

View Full Version : Post count stuck

Highway1
3rd Feb 2018, 21:55
Here's a funny one - the post count next to my name never increases, it is stuck at 5. Was I supposed to do something that I haven't?

seafire6b
3rd Feb 2018, 22:13
Not to worry, this isn't an uncommon discrepancy, mine also ceased counting some years ago, but since then has had various restart/stop fits.

Meanwhile, if you go into your ''Profile/Statistics/Find all posts by Highway1'' - you're there credited (at the top right-hand corner) with 43 posts.

Edit: mine only very recently started counting again, having been stuck at 176 for many months, perhaps even years.

Chesty Morgan
3rd Feb 2018, 23:44
Jet Blast posts don't count....and don't even mention them over there!

yellowtriumph
4th Feb 2018, 08:11
Am I the only one? This thread doesn't appear for me when I look for it in the main sub-forum list.

It only appears for me when I click it on it directly.

PPRuNe Towers
5th Feb 2018, 19:26
This is a separate sub forum so the California end can isolate what might need their attention.

Rob

yellowtriumph
5th Feb 2018, 20:07
This is a separate sub forum so the California end can isolate what might need their attention.

Rob

Thank you.

Highway1
9th Feb 2018, 13:34
Any way to fix the count not working as its preventing me posting links or pictures.

IBobi
9th Feb 2018, 23:01
Any way to fix the count not working as its preventing me posting links or pictures.

See post #3 -- posts in the Jet Blast forum *do not count* toward your post count. That is why your post count is not moving much.

feueraxt
10th Feb 2018, 08:49
My post count is set at 0. Most of my posts are in JB, but 25-30 posts are in other forums.

This is preventing me posting URL links.

How do I get this fixed?

IBobi
13th Feb 2018, 17:51
I'll look into it. The vast majority of your posts are in JB, and I need to see if the other places you posted in count toward post total.

IBobi
19th Mar 2018, 23:10
My post count is set at 0. Most of my posts are in JB, but 25-30 posts are in other forums.

This is preventing me posting URL links.

How do I get this fixed?

Please post elsewhere besides JB and you will receive access to post URLs soon enough.

IBobi
3rd Jul 2018, 22:31
Having made many thousands of posts over sixteen years, my post count is also stuck at 0. It stays at 0 too with, apparently, every post having to be read by a moderator and the post count stays at 0 so that the effect is that I am on permanent probation. This must be very tedious for the poor moderator. Perhaps I have offended someone? I do hope not.
I'll look into it for you.

IBobi
10th Jul 2018, 19:49
:ok:
:O
:cool: