PDA

View Full Version : Wings Air - Indonesia Interview Process

ATR1984
17th Jan 2018, 14:49
Hi.

Anyone aware of the latest interview process for Wings Air ATR Captain TRI/TRE in Indonesia?

Thanks in advance

JaguarAhumadoVolador
11th Feb 2018, 05:33
Please beware that WingsAir does not provide or use any rosters, they basically send you an SMS late at night with all your assignment for the next day. You will be expected to exceed your 14 hour daily duty/flight times, as well as the month and year limitations. They don't see these as limitations. You will be working 6days on and 24 hr period off and then back on. Until your leave. And less than minimum rest. If you disagree you will be on a constant battle everyday with your bosses/scheduling.

Il Marchese
20th Mar 2018, 13:24
Please beware that WingsAir does not provide or use any rosters, they basically send you an SMS late at night with all your assignment for the next day. You will be expected to exceed your 14 hour daily duty/flight times, as well as the month and year limitations. They don't see these as limitations. You will be working 6days on and 24 hr period off and then back on. Until your leave. And less than minimum rest. If you disagree you will be on a constant battle everyday with your bosses/scheduling.

Yes, I can confirm this is 100% true, it’s impossible to have a private life and every week you can’t really rest from stress and fatigue.
There are also many problem connected with maintenance, at the moment there are a lot of expats trying to run away from Wings.
The situation is really bad...

pilotchute
20th Mar 2018, 16:52
I jumpseated on Wings once. None of the Co pilot instruments were working. I mean blank screens!!!

Truly amazing

fatbus
21st Mar 2018, 00:29
So why didn't you get off the flight?

pilotchute
22nd Mar 2018, 03:36
It was clear blue sky all the way and i didnt want to stay any longer in the malaria infested swamp they called a town. If weather was iffy i would have been straight off!

Greendotter
26th Nov 2018, 19:19
weehuu..lets go there..10k usd