PDA

View Full Version : USA VS NZL VS South Africa

ComeFlyWithB
14th Jan 2018, 19:15
Hi All,

Sunday boredom post flying has kicked in and I’m curious on everyone’s valued opinions on the following: given the opportunity where is the ‘best’ place to build somewhere in the region on 50-100 hours post ppl. All things considered such as cost, value for money, experience and so on. I definitely don’t intend to just burn holes in the skies and fancy some challenging yet enjoyable experience.

cavortingcheetah
14th Jan 2018, 22:06
Having had the pleasure of flying in all three places, although I am not sure that an initial twin rating out of Van Nuys was that fabulous an experience, if I could afford it, I'd take New Zealand. I don't know how costs compare but it's a wonderful place full of pretty nice people.
South Africa, where I have had much flying experience, is ghastly these days. It seems to be either boondocks mentality or escapees from up north learning how to fly before returning home to gold plated jobs.
That might stir things up a bit but nowhere near as exciting as blatting into Milford Sound on a Sunday after a glass or two of spa water.