PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Airlines (HX) Cadet Pilot Programme 2018

swonder
11th Jan 2018, 15:58
HX will start Cadet Pilot Programme 2018 first intake very soon.

Some of the applicants in the previous intake (2017) have received emails from HX regarding this today.

I have created the below telegram group for preparation. Be reminded that this group is not solely for HX but also for CX, KA and GFS as well.

Currently stop adding people into the group. Sorry~

vvasekhar
12th Jan 2018, 09:09
Is this program open for all nationalities ?
HX will start Cadet Pilot Programme 2018 first intake very soon.

Some of the applicants in the previous intake (2017) have received emails from HX regarding this today.

I have created the below telegram group for preparation. Be reminded that this group is not solely for HX but also for CX, KA and GFS as well.

If you are interested to join, please add my telegram Id (Daphniz).Thanks

fea13kn
17th Jan 2018, 12:32
Any applicants from the previous intake have received a reply after confirming their re-application??

cx238
22nd Jan 2018, 22:49
anyone can share what the numeric and english test is like?

ferriswheel787
24th Jan 2018, 08:46
Any applicants from the previous intake have received a reply after confirming their re-application??

I was wondering the same too
Anyone got response after replying?

varundatta.hk
24th Jan 2018, 15:09
Is this program open for all nationalities ?

HKID only and I feel like only like the locals. :=

cx238
25th Jan 2018, 09:17
Hello. For those of you who received email, is it sent from HX directly or L3.
This is the first time i am applying, i received an email from L3 saying i am through to next stage, and will be invited for in house assessment if HX selects me.

27th Jan 2018, 22:38
Anyone did the selection last year
Just want to know how the actual process is
Eg is it like CX and ka in 1A we do a computer based app test and a tech mc?
saw some other L3 selection process involve cut e
Is that in the hka thing?
cheers

alexgomes93
15th Feb 2018, 11:52
Hi guys! Does anyone know about the pilotapt, numeracy, english test etc?

alexgomes93
20th Feb 2018, 09:48
Hello. For those of you who received email, is it sent from HX directly or L3.
This is the first time i am applying, i received an email from L3 saying i am through to next stage, and will be invited for in house assessment if HX selects me.
Hello!! I received the same email implying for an inhouse assessment. Could you tell me what's next?

Thanks mate. :)

raymond_t
23rd Feb 2018, 17:52
I have received the invitation for in house assessment on Mar 2

Jyu524
26th Feb 2018, 11:16
Hi, just wonder if you would know what the numerical and english tests are about??

Many thanks

KLC1922
1st Mar 2018, 14:44
Just wondering if anyone else has an HX interview on 10th March? ( Numeracy and English test) I know it is very late already but would be great to receive some first hand info, or come in contact with anyone who's also waiting for their interviews!! Please leave me a message or add me on Telegram (ID: KLC2219)

Cheers!!

shinytubedreamer
1st Mar 2018, 15:15
There should be a group test too, or not?

raymond_t
2nd Mar 2018, 02:59
Hello, anyone will have the initial assessment on Mar 2nd too ?

Having the test on today @ 2pm as well?

KLC1922
2nd Mar 2018, 03:58
Having the test on today @ 2pm as well?

Hi Raymond! Good luck with your interview today! Do you mind getting in touch with me after the interview and exchange info?

norman529
2nd Mar 2018, 04:12
Anyone who had the test today can share their comments/insights?

Hang350
2nd Mar 2018, 04:47
Just wondering if anyone else has an HX interview on 10th March? ( Numeracy and English test) I know it is very late already but would be great to receive some first hand info, or come in contact with anyone who's also waiting for their interviews!! Please leave me a message or add me on Telegram (ID: KLC2219)

Cheers!!

What is your telegram?

off_off_dim_and_off
3rd Mar 2018, 02:16

Cheers!!
Why would you think they will share? HKA selects the top ranking candidates in each application. Sharing info means helping others to climb on top of themselves in the ranking.

L3602
3rd Mar 2018, 23:59
Hi. Attending 10 March assessments. Was wondering the same about the tests.

lawvince
7th Mar 2018, 07:29
Hi guys I am just wondering if you are invited for in house assessment by phone or email? If it is by phone, whats the dial number or just blocked number? I submitted application on 13th feb and received an email about I was accepted to go onto next stage. However, still no response or contact until now. Would be very appreciate if anyone can answer my question

lawvince
8th Mar 2018, 14:38
[QUOTE=lawvince;10075484]Hi guys I am just wondering if you are invited for in house assessment by phone or email? If it is by phone, whats the dial number or just blocked number? I submitted application on 13th feb and received an email about I was accepted to go onto next stage. However, still no response or contact until now. Would be very appreciate if anyone can answer my question[/QUOTE

They’re dealing with a massive amount of applications everyday so they won’t bother to call you for sure. They’ll prolly just shoot you an email if they decide to go further. By the way, I got mine today, booked in for Mar 14th.

Thank you mate. Hopefully I can get invitation soon.

Is there anyone who can share his experience of the in house assessment? It would be much greatful.

joeycytang
9th Mar 2018, 07:09
I have received the invitation for in house assessment on Mar 2
Hey, anyone know how long does it take for the assessment?

goflyhongkong
11th Mar 2018, 05:17
Anyone have their group discussion on 21?

mokingun
11th Mar 2018, 08:17
Does anyone receive group interview assessment invitation on Mar 20 16:00???

I am invited for the group discussion on Mar 21.

Anyone else get the invitation??

StarburstXXL
11th Mar 2018, 14:34

How did the English and Numeracy tests go? Mine is scheduled on Mar 15.

Auxiliary777
12th Mar 2018, 02:44
How long did you guys wait for the invitation after the assessment?

Sp0r3
12th Mar 2018, 08:54
For those that have been invited for group discussion, when did you take your numeric/language test?

goflyhongkong
12th Mar 2018, 10:08
hey man, can you contact me on telegram?my telegram username is goflyhongkong

chc.1989
23rd Mar 2018, 01:34

Hey,

How did the group discussion go? What do they ask in it, is it technical or are they just looking at how you interact?

:rolleyes:

willieaviator
20th Apr 2018, 11:40
Dear All,
Anyone knows direct entry pilot assessment info?
Thanks a lot

Jammed
22nd Apr 2018, 05:24
Dear All,
Anyone knows direct entry pilot assessment info?
Thanks a lot

I believe latestpilotjobs has a lot of information about it.

baozzz
30th May 2018, 03:30
Has anyone been to the L3 selection previously and failed at the interview? Did they ask you to re-sit the interview or the whole thing?
PolarFront, First of all, you have to reapply at hx next time and make sure you can reach the L3 assessment stage first, if you have failed at the interview.

Khawaja
5th Aug 2018, 08:05

Hey bro, If you dont mind, I'd love your experience sharing regarding HX CPP. I will also be applying next year, can you please send me your WhatsApp number, so that I can contact you easily. Cheers.