PDA

View Full Version : Russian ambassador asks sexy US ambassador for a date at UN Security Council

rotornut
6th Jan 2018, 13:15
Iran protests: Russia berates US for UN talks on 'internal affair' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42584942)

feueraxt
7th Jan 2018, 10:05
I've read through that BBC article at least five times, and still can't find any reference to the thread title.

That being said, Nikki Haley is a mighty fine MILF, and I could understand Nebenzia thinking along those lines.

Pontius Navigator
7th Jan 2018, 19:29
Feur, I admire your perseverance. As the title wasn't reflected in the link I gave up.

Rotornut, you know something?

reynoldsno1
8th Jan 2018, 01:15
I think it's a play on words ... 'internal affair' ...

Lonewolf_50
8th Jan 2018, 02:13
Wait, did I mistake this for the joke's thread?
The US had "lost every shred of moral, political and legal authority and credibility in the eyes of the whole world", Iranian envoy Gholamali Khoshroo told the gathering. Given the topic of the complaint, that's semi hilarious.

The above considered, I personally find the "convene the UNSC" over the Iranian protest to be an over reaction. Maybe the intent was to trigger an ironic reaction, as happened.
I can see the rest of the UNSC rolling their eyes a bit, all said and done.

flash8
9th Jan 2018, 08:09
The US had "lost every shred of moral, political and legal authority and credibility in the eyes of the whole world", Iranian envoy Gholamali Khoshroo told the gathering.

With respect Lonewolf lets face it... the credibility is at an all time low!

Not saying Iran is any better.

Happy to see the US cutting off all "aid" to Pakistan.... Trump is totally ==right== in that respect and gains my respect for that though!

I use the term "aid" loosely as the common man or woman sees nothing of it... much of it spent in the salons or clubs of Bern or London.

oldchina
9th Jan 2018, 13:54
Nebenzia's just going for a hot Indian

Lonewolf_50
9th Jan 2018, 15:28
@oldchina: giggled, we did.
@flash: I was commenting in the irony / source of the bombast. My own personal distaste for the government of Pakistan (and their little ISI group of miscreants) was informed by what was going on in that region when I was involved operationally, so I am glad to hear the words from President Trump in that regard. There's talk, and there's action. I will be curious to see what reality attains once those words are racked and stacked in a large bucket of sound issuing forth from Washington.

PS: the Chinese are making nice with Pakistan, for now, with an eye toward India and their various regional tensions. It may be that Mr Trump's pronouncement is as much to make India feel better as anything else.
We'll see.