PDA

View Full Version : Air Baltic Cadet Programme

Fraser19
4th Jan 2018, 17:25
Hi there

I have been looking at the Air Baltic Cadet Programme. What are peoples thoughts on it? Anyone know some information that should be highlighted.

C43
4th Jan 2018, 19:54
'Pilot Academy will assist in loan arrangements by offering the candidates a partner lending institution with decreased interest and a repayment schedule adjusted to the proposed employment as a co-pilot at Air Baltic Corporation.'

Would be interesting to know more details.

nobodoc
28th Jan 2018, 19:29
I've been looking at the details and so far the only interesting thing is that they have not explicitly ruled out applications from foreigners (non-Latvians and non-EU passport holders) which is nice. Having to finance 69K sucks and might not be all that feasible but I might apply and see how things go from there.

Hoping someone has more info on this too.

Riky
22nd Apr 2018, 21:00
Hello.

Does anybody have any information on financing options?

nobodoc
29th Apr 2018, 17:32
Open to EU nationals only it seems... A friend got in touch with the AirBaltic team and that's what he was told.

Pepe201603
9th Jul 2018, 12:51
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone already receive anything from the company, an email or something like that for those ones who applied for the cadet program with Air Baltic. As per my understanding you should pay something about 10K and the rest will be a loan that they are going to help to obtain with the bank.
From the website:
Note. Please take into account that the credit organization will expect a down payment of at least 10 000 euro from personal funds to issue the remaining sum as a loan.

Thanks in advance,
Pepe

14pilots
10th Sep 2019, 12:24
Hi guys,

Just wondering if someone went through the selection process/interview? Can you advise on all process, question have been asked.
Regarding individual assessment of skills and capacities (English, maths and physics skills, cognitive and
spatial orientation capacities) would you advise to use SkyTest/ Pilot Aptitude test apps for preparation?
Would be nice to hear from current airBaltic students as well.

Thanks

BenneB89
17th Sep 2019, 08:38
Hi guys,

Just wondering if someone went through the selection process/interview? Can you advise on all process, question have been asked.
Regarding individual assessment of skills and capacities (English, maths and physics skills, cognitive and
spatial orientation capacities) would you advise to use SkyTest/ Pilot Aptitude test apps for preparation?
Would be nice to hear from current airBaltic students as well.

Thanks

Hey there,
I have just been contacted by Air Baltic for the 1st assessment...Did you get any updating about what kind of assessment we should attend?
Cheers!!!

14pilots
17th Sep 2019, 18:59
Hi BenneB89,

Hope you are well, sorry I don’t know the answer to your question. Just trying to get some info from current students or someone who went through the interview stages as I haven’t applied yet. Would be nice to know how airBaltic academy runs interviews and which app I can use for Individual assessment of skills and capacities preparation.

Wish you all the best!

BenneB89
28th Sep 2019, 08:38
Hi BenneB89,

Hope you are well, sorry I don’t know the answer to your question. Just trying to get some info from current students or someone who went through the interview stages as I haven’t applied yet. Would be nice to know how airBaltic academy runs interviews and which app I can use for Individual assessment of skills and capacities preparation.

Wish you all the best!

Hi 14Pilots,
I'm fine thx!!
I have just got some news about the assessment.
It seems that during the assessment no aptitude test will run...They said "ADAPT, COMPASS, SKYTEST – you no need this. Will be different tests. Just refresh high school level math and physics."

We got our answer! lol
Btw Are you going to attend it?
Yes, I will!

Ben

14pilots
29th Sep 2019, 12:56
Hi 14Pilots,
I'm fine thx!!
I have just got some news about the assessment.
It seems that during the assessment no aptitude test will run...They said "ADAPT, COMPASS, SKYTEST – you no need this. Will be different tests. Just refresh high school level math and physics."

We got our answer! lol
Btw Are you going to attend it?
Yes, I will!

Ben

Thanks for reply Ben, much appreciate it. As I have mentioned before I didn’t applied for this program yet. To be considered for Winter 2019 group, an application must be submitted till September 30, 2019.......which is tomorrow :) .
Groups selection process is scheduled every month, so I have some time. In the mean time to be considered for spring group 2020 will have to prepare my motivation letter and written responses to two questions, also would like to speak to someone at the academy regarding financing.......

Thanks again for your reply, wish you all the best on the assessment day!!!

Marti Alonso
28th Oct 2019, 11:53
Hi!

I have just been invited to airbaltic's assessment and was wondering if someone who went through it could explain a little bit his/her experience. From what they've told me there will be a group interview, math, physics and personality tests and an interview with a psychologist and an HR representative; A final interview with management representatives is held if you pass all the other steps.

Thank you!

14pilots
1st Jan 2020, 17:35
Hi Marti/BenneB89

Hope you are well. Happy New Year to you guys.Just would like to ask you how did your initial selection day go, can you give me any feedback what to expect on the day, how was maths and physics test?

Thanks for your time!

Regards
14pilots

TommyBoy123
8th Oct 2022, 09:26
Good afternoon all, has anyone else done selections with airBaltic Pilot Program by now? I have many questions about the assessment.