PDA

View Full Version : SunExpress Mollymawk test.

Mlambin
3rd Jan 2018, 16:29
I got invited for this test in 2 weeks in Antalya.

I succeed the DLR in July but unfortunately they don't accept it.

I am hesitant about it as they ask you to pay a training package (?€, on mollymawk website) which is mandatory plus 40€/ night hotel room ( 2 nights ) plus my train to Duesseldorf (around 120€) to take a SunExpress free flight.

It might sounds cheap but I am very short in money (one kid and wife) and all combined I am not sure it worth it.

I have 30hours left to give my answer if I am going or not.

Any comment on te airline, the selection process, how many people are invited, etcetera that could help me taking my decision.

Big thanks !

appfo09
3rd Jan 2018, 17:03
Hi Mlambin,

I would say give it a shot why not? You do not have anything to lose especially if this will or might be your first lucky chance of actually landing that first flying job.

By the way what sort of qualifications do you have and how did you applied for SunExpress? Was that through Interpersonal? Do you have a type rating on the Boeing 737?

Thank you!

Mlambin
3rd Jan 2018, 17:14
I don't remember how I applied because I did it long time ago and I don't hold any ratings.

If I'm not mistaken they recently opened the FO to foreigners and so on they contacted me.

I'm scared of seeing 200 pilots there and spending more money in this.

Newpilot2017
3rd Jan 2018, 19:39
Hi there,

Im working at sunexpress since last year, I would definitely give it a try. They dont invite like 200 people at once.

P40Warhawk
3rd Jan 2018, 20:54
Hi Mlambin,

I guess you got invited then for the SXS? Not SXD?
If that is the case, then yes it should be Mollymawk.

I was at SXD Assessment. There were like 12 people. So I think for the Turkish Sunexpress will be the same, but you should take this chance. It is a good Airline to start your career. There will be always someone who could lend you this money somehow. Work hard to pass the assessment. If you pass, then you have a good job on an good Aircraft. Dont throw away this chance. No matter what, you should go for it.

You never know when you get another chance with just your F ATPL and 200 hrs.

Mlambin
4th Jan 2018, 05:52
Newpilot2017 Hi there,

Alright good news. After a little talk with my wife I decide to go and you make me feel more confident about it.

Mlambin
4th Jan 2018, 17:39
Little update !

It's 300€ the package necessary to practice the test before going to the real one. They clearly making money on us. I am upset about the prices.

Nevertheless I will take my chance and work as much as possible to succeed this test battery !

PilotY1
11th Jan 2018, 12:46
Hi all, I also have a molly mawk test at the end of the month. Could anyone who has taken them before give an idea if it's the same style as most other testings; basic maths, unit conversions, percentages, fractions. English? Science is basic Physics?

Mlambin
11th Jan 2018, 18:55
You will see what it is when practicing on the website. From what I understood it is very similar to that.

PilotY1
12th Jan 2018, 07:28
Do we need a minimum grade?

pelikancanadair
14th Jan 2018, 17:54
Do you confirm SunExpress is nw open to foreign FO

sfarxo
7th Feb 2018, 15:08
I applied for SXS back in September and got a PFO mail, the reason was they werent recruiting foreigners at the moment. Perhaps its time to send another application?

appfo09
7th Feb 2018, 19:26
The same here. I hope they will inform us once they will welcome foreigners again!

Wezzel
3rd Apr 2018, 18:23
Hi! Does Sunexpress require you to do the mollymawk test with 500+ hours on type?

Mlambin
11th Apr 2018, 08:33
Hi! Does Sunexpress require you to do the mollymawk test with 500+ hours on type?

I would say most probably yes.

I succeed all the steps between January and February (mollymawk,SIM and interview) and I'm Belgian.

Now I am waiting for further news for almost 2 months. Not so easy to wait.

PilotJamie
14th Jun 2018, 19:10
I would say most probably yes.

I succeed all the steps between January and February (mollymawk,SIM and interview) and I'm Belgian.

Now I am waiting for further news for almost 2 months. Not so easy to wait.

i hope you’re still not waiting! Are you however? I find that a real struggle to understand, you are now waiting to start the TR?

furhtermore, how have you enjoyed the process?

Mlambin
15th Jun 2018, 19:05
i hope you’re still not waiting! Are you however? I find that a real struggle to understand, you are now waiting to start the TR?

furhtermore, how have you enjoyed the process?

I'm still waiting ! Being honest I don't expect to be called before the end of summer and I'm ready to wait longer ;-)

The process was fine. Not stressful because the dates have around 2weeks between each others.

I'm working ahead of the TR.

paulo204
18th Jun 2018, 18:36
I'm still waiting ! Being honest I don't expect to be called before the end of summer and I'm ready to wait longer ;-)

The process was fine. Not stressful because the dates have around 2weeks between each others.

I'm working ahead of the TR.

Hi Mlambin,

I am in the same situation as you, I am invite to the assesments with sun express.
I would like to talk with you about your experience if could be possible.
My email is [email protected]
If you could write me down I will really appreciate

Have a nice day!

Mlambin
18th Jun 2018, 20:24
Hi Mlambin,

I am in the same situation as you, I am invite to the assesments with sun express.

Have a nice day!

With pleasure. Check you private messages.

Mlambin
18th Jun 2018, 20:28
With pleasure. Check you private messages.

​​​​​​I can't PM you so I will send you a mail.

Fly_for_food
12th Nov 2018, 18:05
[email protected]

Fulvio91
21st Nov 2018, 13:19
Dear ALL ,

i have been invited for the mollymawk test the 10th of december in Antalya. Someone is coming too ? Any suggestion of what I I'm going to do on the phase 1 ( mollymawk test ).

Mlambin
22nd Nov 2018, 14:20
Not much to say. As soon as you get the training package make sure you are practicing well and honestly because it's the same in live.

Everything is well explained in the package !

qetech
2nd Dec 2018, 13:01
Math and Science are really easy. Prepare well to the examples.

Time Sharing is a bit more difficult than trials. Expect to hear bigger numbers such as 4-5 digits. But most of numbers are like in trials.

Working memory is same as trials. There is no difference at all.

Spatial is also same. But expect to see mazes that you don't see in trials.

J74
2nd Dec 2018, 17:14
hey guys,
any tips and hint for the Mollymawk test?
Besides the package they will send to you, is there anything I can do before on the net?
I saw some Mollymawk example on youtube, but some are with no volume, so i cant understand the logic or the instruction.
thanks to everyone that could address me !

ps
How many modules? and names of these? thanks

mohamedehab
5th Mar 2019, 12:38
Hello guys ,

Actually I just got invitation for SXS Mollymawk Assessment in Turkey this month and I would like to know from the people who went there did you make it or not because they told me after the Mollymawk I have to go back to my home country and expect reply in 10 to 15 days if I passed to attend the SIM check so I want to know does it worth it or not because I am working on private jet and I will need to take days off and I am not sure If I can take another days off to attend the SIM?

So I just would like to hear your feedback from the people who went there.

pilot1997
5th Mar 2019, 12:53
Hey Mohamed,

I just can tell its pretty hard think twice before going if you have enough time to prepare well. You need to spend at least 2 weeks for preparation for the test. on 4 march we were 5 guys and no one passed the test. and some guys were very very good prepared. Real tests is harder then practise.

Regards

Vaero
8th Mar 2019, 18:05
Hey Mohamed,

I just can tell its pretty hard think twice before going if you have enough time to prepare well. You need to spend at least 2 weeks for preparation for the test. on 4 march we were 5 guys and no one passed the test. and some guys were very very good prepared. Real tests is harder then practise.

Regards

I tried to send an PM but your inbox seems to be full.

Can you help clarify what is harder than the practice? Is it the English/Math/Physics or the other exercises and what can be done to prepare well?

Would really appreciate any help!

miguelcosta1
13th Mar 2019, 14:34
Hi guys,´

I just got an email for the Mollymawk tests on the 11 of April. Is anyone going on that date?
Also, the package you're talking is it the purchase of the tests on the website?

Thanks,
Miguel Costa

krumplizserbo
18th Mar 2019, 15:09
Hi miguelcosta1,

I am going on the 11 of April as well. I registered on molly but haven't purchased the packages yet.
Any tips for practice other than molly?

Cheers

Dutch_PILOT_MST
19th Mar 2019, 09:08
Hello miguelcosta1 and krumplizserbo,

I am also going to Antalya the 11th of April. I just registered on molly and buy the first preparation package (Basic Skills). I use also the sky test for the preparation, but I like also more practice tips, especially from people who did the test over there.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Dutch_PILOT_MST

appfo09
19th Mar 2019, 12:22
Guys, just a quick question! Did you also have to do the English test (IETP) before proceeding with the actual Mollymawk test?

Thank you!

Dutch_PILOT_MST
19th Mar 2019, 12:40
Yes, I did the iTEP English test before.

lhc7664
19th Mar 2019, 15:47
I will strongly suggest anyone doing the Mollymawk test to invest in the math and science prep. from atpl.tv

You'll also get some tips and tricks for the aptitude tests. It was worth every penny for me, and the reason I passed the Mollymawk!

appfo09
19th Mar 2019, 16:33
Thank you for sharing! Great website. A bit expensive but it might be worth more than other online test prep.

Dutch_PILOT_MST
20th Mar 2019, 08:14
Many thanks for sharing lhc7664!

mavi8or
23rd Mar 2019, 21:56
It would be great if the ones who passed Mollymawk recently can tell us how their results were in practices as well as the main test in terms of accuracy and speed and preferably percentile in each individual section.

appfo09
25th Mar 2019, 08:06
I agree with MohammadGh, please be so kind and share your experiences with us. How much does the Mollymawk test costs? Does the company offer any compensation?

krumplizserbo
28th Mar 2019, 06:33
Hi as I mentioned above I am going the 11th April, Molly was 300 euros. In english, math, science you only have 2 practice sessions each, and for spatial orientation, time sharing, working memory 10 each online. I don't know of any compensation but they provide flight tickets if you fly with them for assessment.

appfo09
4th Apr 2019, 15:55
Is it a requirement to buy the Mollymawk tests?

Thank you!

miguelcosta1
4th Apr 2019, 16:14
Hi miguelcosta1,

I am going on the 11 of April as well. I registered on molly but haven't purchased the packages yet.
Any tips for practice other than molly?

Cheers

Hi mate sorry for late reply. Unfortunately i don't know any other places to practice no which sucks because i don't think 10 is enough though

miguelcosta1
4th Apr 2019, 16:15
Unfortunately yes mate.

krumplizserbo
4th Apr 2019, 19:30
Is it a requirement to buy the Mollymawk tests?
Thank you! Yes unfortunately. I think it is the price of the examination, the provided practise test are "just free bonus" as they say on their site.

pilot freak
5th Apr 2019, 05:25
Any idea how many pilots they are looking for?

777_kh
6th Apr 2019, 14:17
Hello guys do anyone of you have an idea about the passing marks for the basic aptitudes tests?
thanks!

pilot freak
11th Apr 2019, 11:44
For the guys attending the Mollymawk test on the 11th, how did it go?

lhc7664
11th Apr 2019, 13:07
I heard 9 attended but only 3 passed. Wasn´t there myself though..

seven37
11th Apr 2019, 21:53
There were 9 of us and 3 of us passed (as lhc7664 wrote). Physics, Math, English were easy for everyone. Most people failed 2 of the aptitude tests.

Alii Ad
16th Apr 2019, 15:19
heyy guys i am invited to do the mollymawk test on 6th or may if anyone has passed or been through the exam can you please give a full review on it
such as what they start with what type of question difficulty and any other suggestions or advices

Chilavert
16th Apr 2019, 16:39
Hi seven37,
I have appointment for Mollymawk test next month. Do you know about passing score? Just wonder especially about aptitude assessment if my training results are good or not. Thanks for reply.

reiting
16th Apr 2019, 22:31
How long after sending your initial documents you got invited to the test ?

darkLand
20th Apr 2019, 14:59
Hi guys,
I got invitation for end of May as well,
Already started preperations. Seems like the test exams are quite straightforward.
My friends says some games are quite tricky, one failed from the maze one even he was pretty good in the exercises.
I try 2 things for study lumosity penguen pursuit and avimaze game in iphone.
They say avimaze is almost identical the one in the exam, even the mazes are same.
But couldnt find a way to study other games.
Any suggestions

lacensilk
22nd Apr 2019, 12:24
Hi guys,
I got invitation for end of May as well,
Already started preperations. Seems like the test exams are quite straightforward.
My friends says some games are quite tricky, one failed from the maze one even he was pretty good in the exercises.
I try 2 things for study lumosity penguen pursuit and avimaze game in iphone.
They say avimaze is almost identical the one in the exam, even the mazes are same.
But couldnt find a way to study other games.
Any suggestions

Hiya I entered mollymawk to google play and some useful things came up, try it, one of them being molly maze.
can I ask you how long did you wait after submiting itep test?

flzer
9th May 2019, 06:26
Hi mate sorry for late reply. Unfortunately i don't know any other places to practice no which sucks because i don't think 10 is enough though

Hi, I was able to find a mobile game for mobile in games4pilots.com for the maze exam.. Anyone could find any resources for the other games?

paulom
11th May 2019, 23:03
Hello,

I am new here but I'm taking the Mollymawk in june in Hamburg. I was wondering if the online training tools they provide online is sufficient ? Or should I buy an software to train more ? It seems realistic but I would like to train enough to be above average...

pilot freak
20th May 2019, 10:22
Anyone passed the Sunexpress assessment and starting with the type rating yet?

appfo09
20th May 2019, 14:07
Hello Fellows,

For those of you who are interested in practicing for the Mollymawk test, (Skytest & atpl.tv). Worth the money spent there.

Hope it helps!

PilotLew
30th May 2019, 14:29
Anyone passed the Sunexpress assessment and starting with the type rating yet?

I passed last week and I am due to start in autumn subject to my work permit.

If anyone would like any advice feel free to PM me and I’ll help you guys as best as I can.

Just as a side note for those who are yet to visit them in Antalya...they’re a fantastic company and all of the people you will meet there are great!!

==========================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

daniel88
9th Jun 2019, 12:35
Dear PilotLew,

I would be very much interested about the company interview with SunExpress which is the last stage for me coming soon in Antalya. As you can imagine I am very motivated and I want to get the job. I would be thankful if you can share your experience and give me your feedback about the interview if you don't mind.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Cheers

OkayOkay
1st Jul 2019, 16:11

If anyone would like any advice feel free to PM me and I’ll help you guys as best as I can.

Just as a side note for those who are yet to visit them in Antalya...they’re a fantastic company and all of the people you will meet there are great!!

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.
Good Afternoon PilotLew,I hope your well and do not mind me PM'ing​​​​​I am due to take the mollymawk test in a week or so for sun express Antalya. I am using the atpl.tv revision tools as my main source of revision as well as the free trials on the mollymawk website. Could you suggest any other prep I could do before I take part in the real test.Thank youMuch appreciated.

============================

OB.1976
22nd Aug 2019, 10:46
Hi Mlambin,

Have a nice day!
Hi Mlambin,
Could you give us please more information ragarding maths, science and english of the actual test ?
Thank you in advance!

miguelcosta1
22nd Aug 2019, 12:19

Hi mate, Ive got my final interview next week in Antalya and Im freaking out a bit not only with the technical questions but also because of the quick fire mental questions and questions about turkey (apparently they ask you the names of all cities, etc).
Should you give me any advice regarding the interview would be awesome. Thanks mate.

P.s: Have you heard anything back for a starting date.

Thanks in advance.
Miguel Costa

B77WPilot
22nd Aug 2019, 14:34
Anyone going for the mollymawk on 29th of August?

PilotSingh84
29th Aug 2019, 23:26
Hey mate good luck, I am going to take this test next week on 6th September, let us know about mollymawk test, thanks mate and good luck

B77WPilot
30th Aug 2019, 11:41
Hey mate good luck, I am going to take this test next week on 6th September, let us know about mollymawk test, thanks mate and good luck
It's almost the same as the ones you practice from home. The only difference is in the time sharing part. In the last 5 mins you will start getting 5 digit numbers. You won't have to do the English test since you already did the ITEP.
The scores they want are: maths and science above 60% and for the psychometrics your efficiency must be above 25 in all areas.

PilotSingh84
30th Aug 2019, 11:46
60 percent is a good atleast we have margin of errors, still struggling with working memory concept around 15errors always.. Lets hope for the best, 2 friend of mine have passed past week the test, they said same thing that you mentioned.. They said it is not that tough.. Lets see, good luck again cheers

Hogos
1st Sep 2019, 17:38
Hi guys !
Does anyone know if a recently passed DLR could be recognised in place of the Mallymawk test ?
Because in the initial stage of my application I ticked "No DLR taken".
Now I have recently passed it for another airline.
It would be great !

Thanks

PilotSingh84
1st Sep 2019, 18:38
Negative mate as far as I know, sunexpress doesn't recognize DLR, yu got to do mollymawk test with them. 😊

me179
2nd Sep 2019, 09:02
Mollymawk Training Points,

Guys, what points are you getting during the Mollymawk preparation. Any one less than 200 points in the Maze, more than 3300 in the TimeSharing and better than 870 in the memory? Does anyone knows the average they are asking for ?

Hogos
2nd Sep 2019, 10:03
Negative mate as far as I know, sunexpress doesn't recognize DLR, yu got to do mollymawk test with them. 😊

Ok, I can't remember where I read that, maybe I'm wrong.
Thanks

frkippy
2nd Sep 2019, 10:21

Guys, what points are you getting during the Mollymawk preparation. Any one less than 200 points in the Maze, more than 3300 in the TimeSharing and better than 870 in the memory? Does anyone knows the average they are asking for ?

Turning around 520 for the maze doing around 170 sec and less than 20 errors.
For the time sharing , best score after 3 attempts 3900 , however a friend of mine was doing 4500 but failed the test (I am assuming he did the same performance during the test).
For the working memory score : 812 with 2 errors and 812 secs. My friends also failed the working memory while he was doing 820 during his prep.

Can you give more details about your working memory results please?
thanks

mavi8or
2nd Sep 2019, 11:07
Ok, I can't remember where I read that, maybe I'm wrong.
Thanks

Ironically there is ''DLR Experience'' on the ''Short Information" section on their pilot application, that's probably where you have seen it. But I doubt it too if they accept DLR!

mavi8or
2nd Sep 2019, 11:58

Hey mate,

The grades they are looking for in the aptitude modules, as previously said, is 25%, which means 25 percent better than other candidates who took the test and it depends on the age range one is competing with. (Your age ± 5 years, a 10 year age range)
Based on the excel sheet, for some age range, the scores on following translated into 25% at the time of composing it: ( grades change over time as new candidates take tests)
Time-Sharing: 3900
Working Memory: Time 800 sec, 5 Errors
Spatial Orientation: Time 180sec, 10 Errors

So do your best to at least get these scores before attending the certificate test, as the main test is slightly harder than the trials. ( different mazes and some 4,5 digit numbers in Time-Sharing)
You can find the link to the source where I got the info from below. ( As I couldn't paste the link here directly, so I had to paste it in a file and upload it instead). It contains a lot more stuff like the unlimited mode etc. and I found it quite useful. You can take your time, translate and benefit from it.

Best of luck and keep the blue side up ;)

frkippy
2nd Sep 2019, 17:32
If everything goes well, how long can we expect the process to last?
I mean from the mollymawk test day to the interview day , how many weeks can we wait in average ? (taking into account the sim without any failure)

thanks

Hawker400
2nd Sep 2019, 18:44
I mean from the mollymawk test day to the interview day , how many weeks can we wait in average ? (taking into account the sim without any failure)

thanks

A friend has his mollymawk in 10 days. Current scheduling has him going for sim 2 weeks later and interview in mid-november.

mavi8or
2nd Sep 2019, 19:44

thanks
It takes around 2 to 3 months from start till the end. ( depending on if one already has an English test and Mollymawk certificates or not. And yes w/o failing sim, as it's not possible to retake it unlike the Mollymawk!) Though it apparently used to be scheduled for a few days all in one trip back in the days.

me179
5th Sep 2019, 07:07
Frkippy,

I cant reply to your PM, your Inbox seems to be full.

frkippy
5th Sep 2019, 07:15
Frkippy,

I cant reply to your PM, your Inbox seems to be full.

me179

I am sorry for that, I just made some space in my inbox.

PilotLew
9th Sep 2019, 09:55
Anyone else on here starting their type rating on 21st October?

Arty Nal Toffanin
9th Sep 2019, 21:57
Is there anyone going for the 1st stage on the 25th of SEP?

MarTaq
16th Sep 2019, 15:11

Hey man, I passed the Mollymawk and have the simulator soon, can I ask you a few questions in private? please DM your email.
================================

MarTaq
19th Sep 2019, 08:42
Hey man, sorry my inbox was full. Please send me again your email in the DM

FilipeReis
9th Oct 2019, 12:31
Hello beautiful people.

Anyone applying at the moment? Any news about how many people they are thinking in taking and when?

Regards

PilotSingh84
9th Oct 2019, 16:18
Hello beautiful people.

Anyone applying at the moment? Any news about how many people they are thinking in taking and when?

Regards
Hey man, yeah they're still hiring, because many people don't get through MOLLYMAWK TEST, I myself have to repeat the Aptitude Test, go on mate and apply.

FilipeReis
11th Oct 2019, 16:10
Awesome!

I did apply and I'm going through the English thing. Hopefully will have good news before the end of the year!

PilotSingh84
11th Oct 2019, 18:18
Good English test is easy peasy not that tough, but mollymawk ain't easy, when you get through English test, and receive the invitation for mollymawk test, go to ATPL.TV get one month subscription for mollymawk test, and get used to it, trust me it's worth it.. Have good mate and good luck..

FilipeReis
11th Oct 2019, 20:32
Good English test is easy peasy not that tough, but mollymawk ain't easy, when you get through English test, and receive the invitation for mollymawk test, go to ATPL.TV get one month subscription for mollymawk test, and get used to it, trust me it's worth it.. Have good mate and good luck..

I'm no worried about the test. I'm living in the UK for over 10years and have a level 6 on my british licence. After, I will obviously work a lot around the test. I really hope to get this done asap and hopefully enjoy xmas in Turkey!

FilipeReis
16th Oct 2019, 16:26
Good news. Got my assessment day for the Mollymawk test on the 5th of November. Anyone else going?

Mlambin
17th Oct 2019, 07:03
When did you receive this invitation ?

When did you do the English test ?

Thanks

miguelcosta1
21st Oct 2019, 13:32
Anyone here starting type rating in 2 weeks?

Get in touch. Thanks, Miguel Costa

NicolaiN
22nd Oct 2019, 21:05
Anyone here starting type rating in 2 weeks?

Get in touch. Thanks, Miguel Costa
I sent you a pm

NicolaiN
23rd Oct 2019, 08:03
Hello guys.

I recently got invited to to the Mollymawk tests as well, after passing a phone interview and then an ITEP test at home.

Any ideas of how to prepare? I found this online, is it reputable? avtest.cryo.dev

Thanks in advance!
ATPL.tv
Helped a lot of us

lhc7664
24th Oct 2019, 06:00
Thanks, I got that but it only has questions, not the games. I think 10 runs of the games are not enough for me.
Then you have clearly not understood what you've just purchased! I suggest you read the email you get from atpl.tv regarding the aptitude tests.

Eligio
24th Oct 2019, 08:59
Then you have clearly not understood what you've just purchased! I suggest you read the email you get from atpl.tv regarding the aptitude tests.

Hello guys. I performed the mollymawk test two days ago for SunExpress. We were 7 candidates, and guess what: EVERYBODY FAILED.

We all passed the mathematics and science test, thanks to ATPL.TV of course, but everybody failed the aptitudes tests.

they give you the opportunity to try it again but after one week, but you need to cover all the expenses. You can even perform the test in Hamburg and send the results to SunExpress.

We were all well prepared for the mollymawk, but we failed. It is not so easy. So think about it twice or prepare yourself perfectly otherwise there is no choice.

lhc7664
26th Oct 2019, 21:04
lhc7664 As Eligio said, ATPL.tv only has MATHS and SCIENCE! There are NO games to train for there, and I didn't get any email about that.

I have the Mollymawk in November and found the games on the site I mentioned earlier (avtest.cryo.dev), I purchased for a month and it actually looks 99% like the test runs on Mollymawk. I will train a now as much as I can and hopefully pass, I have heard from other pilots you need to train a lot to pass the games.
Okay, very good! Just had a look at the link you mentions - it does look a lot like the aptitude tests for the Mollymawk.

I know you can only buy preparation packages for math and science via atpl.tv, but if the guidance for the aptitude tests is not in it anymore, then it has been changed recently.

Ces96
25th Nov 2019, 11:59
Hello guys. I received a call from Sun Express one month ago and they told me that I passed however I still haven't received the invitation to the online test. How long did you have to wait between the call and the english test ?

Thank you

Hawker400
25th Nov 2019, 12:33
Hello guys. I received a call from Sun Express one month ago and they told me that I passed however I still haven't received the invitation to the online test. How long did you have to wait between the call and the english test ?

Thank you

Roughly 3.5 weeks for me. Check your spam because its not from Sunexpress. It's directly from the English testing company.

Amidoo
25th Nov 2019, 18:42
Anybody here who was recently successful could tell us when or if they got a start date and received the contract ? Would me much appreciated.

pilotbekesi
25th Nov 2019, 18:45
going for the molly on the 20th

Hawker400
25th Nov 2019, 20:03
Anybody here who was recently successful could tell us when or if they got a start date and received the contract ? Would me much appreciated.

Depends if you have a Turkish passport or not. If Turkish less than a week you have a start date, last months TK candidates started monday last week. If foreigner it can take more than a month but they will tell you personally if you are successful at the last stage, including feedback which is a rare sight nowadays.

The way they are (at least a month ago) they will do what they can to get you moving ASAP.

pilot0808
27th Nov 2019, 09:14
Hello

After having donne the english online test that took place some weeks ago (3 or 4 weeks) I am waiting for the next step.
This would be (Mollymawk in Antalya).
Is anyone else in the same situation waiting for a response from Sunexpress?
Does anyone know when the next Mollymawk-test is planned?

Regards,

r0zvram
4th Dec 2019, 21:55
Any words yet?

jacke_95
7th Dec 2019, 19:00
Hi!
I did my iTEP English test in the beginning of November and it took about 2 weeks for them to reply, but i didn't receive any results of the test only the invitation for the next step (Mollymawk), i am scheduled on the 19th of December. Any one else having the test on the same day?

Regards,

Mlambin
8th Dec 2019, 05:36
Hello

After having donne the english online test that took place some weeks ago (3 or 4 weeks) I am waiting for the next step.

Regards,

I have a friend in the same situation as yours but his English test was about 3 months ago with a positive result.

​​​​​​

inabw
8th Dec 2019, 18:02
I've completed the english test at the beginning of November but after this I had not answers or feedback yet.
I don't understand if they provide it only in positive case or also in negative case.

ljop
9th Dec 2019, 09:02
Hi Eveyone,

Anyone got invited for DEC 24 ?

inabw
9th Dec 2019, 11:02
Hi Eveyone,

Hi mate, did you receive the invite via mail?

ljop
9th Dec 2019, 11:04
Hi mate, did you receive the invite via mail?

Yes, mate. I Received the invitation via email

r0zvram
10th Dec 2019, 11:40
DEC20 in my case

r0zvram
10th Dec 2019, 12:32
Did you received travel information yet?

inabw
10th Dec 2019, 15:31
Yes, mate. I Received the invitation via email
Thanks mate

pilotbekesi
11th Dec 2019, 10:44
Did you received travel information yet?

Yes, I did

r0zvram
11th Dec 2019, 20:57
Hello

Regards,

Any words yet?

r0zvram
24th Dec 2019, 08:42
Hi Eveyone,

Good luck today.. let us know the outcome

ljop
25th Dec 2019, 07:26
Good luck today.. let us know the outcome
Hey man! I passed the exam!

FromSummerToWinter
27th Dec 2019, 16:43
Hey guys, I have a question.
For European people, in case we are successfull in all steps and accepted in the cadet program at SunExpress, where does the training take place ?
If it's in Turkey, do you think we need to have a degree translation in Turkish ? i.e. if we have a European Bachelor Degree, do we have to translate it in Turkish so that we follow the training in Turkey ?
Thanks a lot for your answers!

pilot_a
2nd Jan 2020, 06:07
Has anyone got dates for the sim screening? I passed the Mollymawk in December but haven’t heard anything.

ljop
2nd Jan 2020, 07:23
Has anyone got dates for the sim screening? I passed the Mollymawk in December but haven’t heard anything.
Hey there. I haven't heard anything from there, yet. Still waiting

OldDreamer
2nd Jan 2020, 16:17
Are you allowed to use a calculator?

r0zvram
2nd Jan 2020, 18:24
Are you allowed to use a calculator?
No you are not.

r0zvram
2nd Jan 2020, 18:50
I'am expecting a simdate anytime soon.

pilotbekesi
3rd Jan 2020, 07:07
Good luck on the sim guys. Im doing mollymawk resit on the 14th

OldDreamer
5th Jan 2020, 13:56
How long do we have for each test subject? For those who already sat the exams, do you feel the time given is enough?

And are you allowed to take notes during the aptitude tests? Specially the time sharing one?

ljop
5th Jan 2020, 18:32
Good luck on the sim guys. Im doing mollymawk resit on the 14th

Good luck to you too ! Let us know the outcome

ljop
5th Jan 2020, 18:36
How long do we have for each test subject? For those who already sat the exams, do you feel the time given is enough?

And are you allowed to take notes during the aptitude tests? Specially the time sharing one?

You need to check the times of each test in Mollymawk instructions. But sure, if you practice enough, time is more than ok.
Yes, you are allowed to take notes during any test. You will have paper and pen. Calculator are not allowed.

OldDreamer
6th Jan 2020, 11:20
Guys,

I am really desperate here. Are there any tricks for the time sharing test? Specially for the number sequence, it's bloody difficult. I have seen some videos online and the person hears the firs number and already knows what to insert? In the real test are the sequences always the same? I really didn't want to memorise them but it sounds impossible to achieve the 3800 points alleged as the cutting line without memorising it. Every time I take a few seconds to take a note of the sequence numbers I let the instruments go red then I give a glance to the paper to solve the sequence and there goes another few seconds on the instrument. I am really sad as I have done about 10 tests and I can't go over 2700. In the Mollymawk website they say that after 5 attempts you really are not getting any better from that point...

ljop
6th Jan 2020, 11:33
Guys,

I am really desperate here. Are there any tricks for the time sharing test? Specially for the number sequence, it's bloody difficult. I have seen some videos online and the person hears the firs number and already knows what to insert? In the real test are the sequences always the same? I really didn't want to memorise them but it sounds impossible to achieve the 3800 points alleged as the cutting line without memorising it. Every time I take a few seconds to take a note of the sequence numbers I let the instruments go red then I give a glance to the paper to solve the sequence and there goes another few seconds on the instrument. I am really sad as I have done about 10 tests and I can't go over 2700. In the Mollymawk website they say that after 5 attempts you really are not getting any better from that point...

Hey man,

So, I didn't want to say anything when you talk about taking notes, because each person has it ways to do it, but the thing is you can't take notes because you will loose time. You are supouse to relied in your acoustical memory (read Mollymawk instructions). Is not about memorize...sure if you practice so many times, eventually you will know the answers, but is not about that...is about to trust your acoustical memory. You need to pay atention to the acoustical instruction, reason why navigation and the instrument shouldn't consume (or consume very few) resources of your brain.
Think about this as in your IFR training..... if you are using your brain for flying the basic stuff (fly the airplane straight) you can't calculate any radial interception instructions.... flying the aircraft straight is something you are able to do without thinking...then you can work the IFR instructions and readback.
Navigate and click on instruments shouldn't take to much of your resources, because you will need them to answer the acoustical instrucctions. You need to complete at leaste 100 acoustical task with very few mistakes to be on the numbers requires. If you are doing less than 100, then you are loosing time (as for instance taking notes).

Hope it helps.
Best regards

Mlambin
6th Jan 2020, 21:00
Hey man,

So, I didn't want to say anything when you talk about taking notes, because each person has it ways to do it, but the thing is you can't take notes because you will loose time. You are supouse to relied in your acoustical memory (read Mollymawk instructions). Is not about memorize...sure if you practice so many times, eventually you will know the answers, but is not about that...is about to trust your acoustical memory. You need to pay atention to the acoustical instruction, reason why navigation and the instrument shouldn't consume (or consume very few) resources of your brain.
Think about this as in your IFR training..... if you are using your brain for flying the basic stuff (fly the airplane straight) you can't calculate any radial interception instructions.... flying the aircraft straight is something you are able to do without thinking...then you can work the IFR instructions and readback.
Navigate and click on instruments shouldn't take to much of your resources, because you will need them to answer the acoustical instrucctions. You need to complete at leaste 100 acoustical task with very few mistakes to be on the numbers requires. If you are doing less than 100, then you are loosing time (as for instance taking notes).

Hope it helps.
Best regards

Well said !

I truly believe that if you need to take note you will never succeed the Mollymawk. I might be wrong and would be pleased to be proved wrong. I was scoring up to 5000 points during training and from the very first test I never thought about using anything else than my memory.

ljop
6th Jan 2020, 21:23
Well said !

I truly believe that if you need to take note you will never succeed the Mollymawk. I might be wrong and would be pleased to be proved wrong. I was scoring up to 5000 points during training and from the very first test I never thought about using anything else than my memory.

Hey man, are you still waiting for your TR to begin? I hope you're not!

OldDreamer
6th Jan 2020, 21:24
Well said !

Wow 5000 points, that’s amazing. Sometimes I honestly think I’m not smart enough for this thing :(. Anyways I followed your advise and pushed myself to do it withouT notes and indeed my score is improving and I have just reached 3600 although I can’t avoid to think that part of this success is because I’m memorising the sequences involuntarily and I’m afraid that in the real exam it won’t be the same numbers. I’m doin feirou well on the Maze game and struggling a bit with the working memory, but my performance in all is improving, and I can definitely say that the statement in the web site, that says after 5 attempts you are unlikely to improve, to be quite incorrect.

jacke_95
7th Jan 2020, 10:45
Hello Guy!

I am also waiting for the sim, passed the molly December 19th. Anyone received any invitations yet that had it around the same period?

Best regards,

jacke_95
7th Jan 2020, 17:22
Today I received email regarding the simulator, invitation for the screening on the 23rd of January. I Passed the Mollymawk on the 19th Of December. So check your inbox!

Best wishes!
​​​​​
​​​

ljop
7th Jan 2020, 18:56
Today I received email regarding the simulator, invitation for the screening on the 23rd of January. I Passed the Mollymawk on the 19th Of December. So check your inbox!

Best wishes!
​​​​​
​​​
Hey Man! Thanks for sharing. I'm still waiting, altought I'm from the group of DEC 24. All the best for the SIM.

Regards

r0zvram
7th Jan 2020, 21:18
Wow 5000 points, that’s amazing. Sometimes I honestly think I’m not smart enough for this thing :(. Anyways I followed your advise and pushed myself to do it withouT notes and indeed my score is improving and I have just reached 3600 although I can’t avoid to think that part of this success is because I’m memorising the sequences involuntarily and I’m afraid that in the real exam it won’t be the same numbers. I’m doin feirou well on the Maze game and struggling a bit with the working memory, but my performance in all is improving, and I can definitely say that the statement in the web site, that says after 5 attempts you are unlikely to improve, to be quite incorrect.

The real exam is different from the one you train at home. Expect different numbers, other accents and numbers with 5 digits.

vatir
7th Jan 2020, 21:55
Does anyone have any tips for "Working Memory" section?

Mlambin
8th Jan 2020, 08:43
Hey man, are you still waiting for your TR to begin? I hope you're not!

Hopefully not, almost a year employed now.
Thanks for asking !

ljop
8th Jan 2020, 09:39
Hopefully not, almost a year employed now.
Thanks for asking !
Awesome man, congrats! all the best

jacke_95
8th Jan 2020, 09:52
Hello Guys!

Is there anyone who knows a good place for some B737NG Sim Prep?
Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards!

Amidoo
8th Jan 2020, 14:10
Hello Guys!

Is there anyone who knows a good place for some B737NG Sim Prep?
Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards!

I would start with your MCC provider if it was on the 737. I personnally booked a session with the cheapest and closest 737 sim I could find. You can even practice on your computer if you're well equiped. The actual sim is a full motion and easier to fly than most sim I've been in.

I wouldn't sweat it though, assesement is quite easy and straight forward, exactly as in the brief minus scenario 3, Captain and FO were really nice.

Good luck !

NewUsername
8th Jan 2020, 18:05
I did the english test at the beginning of November but then no answers or feedback yet.
I don't understand if they provide it only in positive case or also in negative case.

Same here. Passed the English test at the end of November and still no reply. Not sure if my test even passed through as there were no Exit button at the end of the test, had to use a key combination on a keyboard to close it.

r0zvram
8th Jan 2020, 19:23
Same here. Passed the English test at the end of November and still no reply. Not sure if my test even passed through as there were no Exit button at the end of the test, had to use a key combination on a keyboard to close it.

That's long. It takes iTep up to 5 working days to provide a score. You can't check your score online since this testcenter won't provide it online. If you want to know your score you need to get in contact with the testcenter. In this case it's SXS. You can write them an e-mail or give them a phone call.

Goodluck

NewUsername
9th Jan 2020, 09:15
That's long. It takes iTep up to 5 working days to provide a score. You can't check your score online since this testcenter won't provide it online. If you want to know your score you need to get in contact with the testcenter. In this case it's SXS. You can write them an e-mail or give them a phone call.

Goodluck

Thanks for the info. I already wrote them an email more than a month ago but no reply. Will see, I blame new year holidays for this.

pilot_a
9th Jan 2020, 12:43

Best wishes!
​​​​​
​​​

Weird, I passed the Mollymawk before that date and still no invitation. The person I spoke to earlier seems to be out of office..

Pilotman14
9th Jan 2020, 17:10
I have my mollymawk test coming up next week but I have not heard anything about accommodation, i have tried emailing hr about this but no replies from them, is anybody in the same situation?

youngretired
9th Jan 2020, 18:39
I have my mollymawk test coming up next week but I have not heard anything about accommodation, i have tried emailing hr about this but no replies from them, is anybody in the same situation?

is that mep program or direct entry f/o?

idk about mep candidates but there’s no accommodation for f/o afaik.

Pilotman14
9th Jan 2020, 18:45
is that mep program or direct entry f/o?

idk about mep candidates but there’s no accommodation for f/o afaik.

It's for the direct entry f/o, as in the email they originally sent it said, If you do not use sun Express flights please inform me about your travel details so I can send detailed transportation and hotel information.

Amidoo
9th Jan 2020, 19:45
It's for the direct entry f/o, as in the email they originally sent it said, If you do not use sun Express flights please inform me about your travel details so I can send detailed transportation and hotel information.

I would give them a call tomorrow, my friend has his Mollymawk on the 13th and received his travel details a while ago.

WhereisMolly
10th Jan 2020, 08:31
Got the Mollymok test later, so for Spatial Awareness I have to complete the 12 rounds in how long with how many errors?

Thanks.

Pilotman14
10th Jan 2020, 10:37
Got the Mollymok test later, so for Spatial Awareness I have to complete the 12 rounds in how long with how many errors?

Thanks.
I think 180 seconds and less than 10 errors, but I may be wrong

WhereisMolly
10th Jan 2020, 10:42
urgh, i am at like 250 seconds and 50 errors, am way off! any hints?

OldDreamer
10th Jan 2020, 12:52
Not so good news, I suppose. I have just received an email from a recruiting agency saying this

"This is an email to inform you that we just received an update from SunExpress that their vacancies are not open anymore. This means that they will not be able to give a start date at the moment. If you are still interested to proceed you can continue with the application if there will be new recruitment within 6 months"

Amidoo
10th Jan 2020, 13:10
Not so good news, I suppose. I have just received an email from a recruiting agency saying this

"This is an email to inform you that we just received an update from SunExpress that their vacancies are not open anymore. This means that they will not be able to give a start date at the moment. If you are still interested to proceed you can continue with the application if there will be new recruitment within 6 months"

Can I ask you which agency ?

BeyonceWheels
10th Jan 2020, 23:15
Hi there,

I am a new pilot from flight school and I am doing some study for this assessment later this month and my goodness, its not easy, I am well off on the scored on the Mollymawk test and it seems failure rate is high :(.

Has anyone got any hints on how to nail it over next few weeks.

Many thanks,

Beyonce

vatir
11th Jan 2020, 00:07
How do you know what the score needs to be? I don't even know that :ugh:

Pilotman14
11th Jan 2020, 11:36
How do you know what the score needs to be? I don't even know that :ugh:

There is a document further up this thread. I don't know how accurate it is but I am using it as a guideline

BeyonceWheels
11th Jan 2020, 23:21
This is what I am told:

Time sharing:
4000 is the limit score to pass corresponding to 25% (total efficiency). Aim: 4500-5000

Workin Memory:
800seconds and 5 errors is the limit correspoding to 25% (speed & accuracy) Aim: 770 sec and 1-2 errors at home.

Spatial Orientation:
170sec and 10 errors is the limit correspoding to 25% (speed & accuracy) Aim: 150 sec and 3-4 errors at home.

ljop
12th Jan 2020, 11:29
This is what I am told:

Time sharing:
4000 is the limit score to pass corresponding to 25% (total efficiency). Aim: 4500-5000

Workin Memory:
800seconds and 5 errors is the limit correspoding to 25% (speed & accuracy) Aim: 770 sec and 1-2 errors at home.

Spatial Orientation:
170sec and 10 errors is the limit correspoding to 25% (speed & accuracy) Aim: 150 sec and 3-4 errors at home.

This numbers are just reference, since the real results will be compared with the results of other candidates with your same age +/- 5 years, and you need to be over the 25% of best scores. Since that number is variable depending on your age, this is just a reference, however:

Time sharing: 3900
Workin Memory: 800 with 5 mistakes
Spatial Orientation: 180 sec with 10 mistakes

If you are below this numbers, you are in trouble.... my recomendation, try to be as high as possible of this passmark to be safe.

BeyonceWheels
12th Jan 2020, 11:58
Thanks, I am around 190 seconds and 40 mistakes, how can I get this down? I only get the red screen say 10 times so the errors must also be for not going the quicker way?

pilotbekesi
12th Jan 2020, 15:01
I think I did slightly below 180 on my first sit and I had 11 points on speed, which is well below the required 25. ( Im 29 y/o)

I've been to the 130s in my practices this time. (averaging below 5 errors)

Working memory - doing ~760-770sec 1-2 errors in practices.. ( Just did a 753-1 today). With good consistency which was a major problem before.
I am just sharing because I never thought it was possible to reach something like this after trying it the first time.

I find it very misleading that on the official website it says you don't get much better with more practice. I've been doing it every day for the past 2-3 weeks, and the numbers don't lie..

I'm doing retest next week,, will let you know the outcome

r0zvram
13th Jan 2020, 10:03
Does anyone have a sim session also on the 2nd of February?

BeyonceWheels
13th Jan 2020, 22:43
Good luck, got to get the Molly test first,how long does the molly take etc, what is the format etc? What do you need to bring, thanks, B.

pilotbekesi
15th Jan 2020, 10:26
Didn't pass...I messed up the working memory.
I still don't know what went wrong. I was doing so well after so much preparation, I was fairly confident, then just couldn't do it there. I was surprised since I haven't had a problem preforming during exams or tests.
I still believe with enough preparation this whole molly is not that difficult.
I wish you guys best of luck!
I am looking forward for my futures endeavors with other airlines!

vatir
15th Jan 2020, 10:44
Sorry to hear that.
what result did you get for working memory?

JuliusCaesar
17th Jan 2020, 07:40

Has anybody else recieved anything like this lately?

Would just like to know if it's daft waiting for a reply from Sun Express, or if there still is a chance.

cheers Mates

Pilotman14
17th Jan 2020, 11:29
Has anybody else recieved anything like this lately?

Would just like to know if it's daft waiting for a reply from Sun Express, or if there still is a chance.

cheers Mates

I just passed the mollymawk a few days ago and have already been booked in for the sim assessment. So I have a feeling they are creating a sort of holding pool until the Max returns.

BeyonceWheels
19th Jan 2020, 00:31
The working memory game, okay on the other two games but just starting this one, first attempt 1550 time and 50 errors, urgh. Not sure I have the rules correct is the below correct, thanks?There are four images displayed in the middle of the screen. You are supposed to select one of the four images based on a set of rules.

Do not click on the image you just heard.

Do not click on the image you just saw in the green box before it changed (ie PC go).

Do not click on the image depicted in the red box.

If none of the rules above are violated, click on the image depicted in the green box. Otherwise click on any other image that does not violates the rules.

FlyHighh
20th Jan 2020, 09:55
Affirm. Really struggling to hit the targets with the working memory. The other two I'm having no issues with. Anyone have any tips? I've tried saying out loud the shape i've heard, seen previously and in the red box but it takes too long. If I go purely on memory I make too many mistakes although it is faster. I suppose it's just a matter of practise, or I have a terrible memory and need a new brain. Anyone know where to get one of those? :ugh:

Vaero
20th Jan 2020, 14:38
I'm going to resit the Mollymawk soon again. Had to delay it because of some personal reasons. Just wanted to know if we had to repeat ALL the subjects, or just the one's failed? I failed one of them last time (bummer, I know) so if I could save on the 150 euro, it would be nice.

youngretired
21st Jan 2020, 15:29
I'm going to resit the Mollymawk soon again. Had to delay it because of some personal reasons. Just wanted to know if we had to repeat ALL the subjects, or just the one's failed? I failed one of them last time (bummer, I know) so if I could save on the 150 euro, it would be nice.
just failed ones.

BeyonceWheels
22nd Jan 2020, 23:35
Hi, got the Mollymawk this week, all okay on them apart from the memory game with the 4 rules cant seem to get below 800 and 20 errors and it should be 790 and 5 errors, any hints, I must be making some basic mistakes, is there a pattern how do you get faster etc, thanks!

youngretired
23rd Jan 2020, 19:03
Hi, got the Mollymawk this week, all okay on them apart from the memory game with the 4 rules cant seem to get below 800 and 20 errors and it should be 790 and 5 errors, any hints, I must be making some basic mistakes, is there a pattern how do you get faster etc, thanks!
Keep the mouse cursor on the last item you click. If you clicked the correct one, it usually tends to be the same one to click for the next couple rounds. Your forbidden picture will change every 4/5 rounds and if you are not anticipating it’s change, you might think you are clicking the correct one but it will change just before you click and it will be the wrong one. You need to keep a rhythm to finish earlier than 800 secs.

OldDreamer
30th Jan 2020, 13:13
Has anyone got a Sim assessment booked on the past few days? I passed Mollymawk but I am unsure about the rest of the process as I was informed they had no vacancies anymore.

P1lotx
12th Feb 2020, 18:55
Is there anyone here that has been on the interview and what to expect?

Vaero
16th Feb 2020, 14:55

Is the recruitment still going on?

youngretired
16th Feb 2020, 14:59
Is the recruitment still going on?
nope, it's not.

youngretired
16th Feb 2020, 15:03
I was. Expect "line oriented questions" if your profile is attractive to them. If you have no idea what they talking about during your interview, you may start to think where you should try next. And it's a big mystery what's attractive to them. Your cv, training background, logbook, self presentation etc. all represents it and they require a nice one. Not too generic, not extreme I suppose.