PDA

View Full Version : Royal Brunei A320 Interview

Titan Slave
18th Dec 2017, 22:47
Hi all,

May have been posted before but have not found anything too depth, so thought I would start another thread.

Could someone please advise me here of via PM on what to expect in the recruitment process for Non Type-Rated A320 First Officers for RB.

Are there:
HR style questions, scenario questions (tell me about a time) or technical (aerody, A320 etc)? Is there an aptitude test or compass test or alike?

I am well aware of the situation, conditions and pay for the above position, however, due to my experience level it is still a sound option.

Thanks for your time in advance.

TS.

dan1165
21st Dec 2017, 05:53
They are again advertising for crews . Be extremely careful with them...:suspect:

HH Chan
21st Dec 2017, 14:51
They are again advertising for crews . Be extremely careful with them...:suspect:

Why?? some reasons would be nice

Luggage
21st Dec 2017, 17:46
Please just give us a basic rundown on the salaries, schedule and working conditions.

Bingbongbob
21st Dec 2017, 23:14
Use the search function. The information you are asking for has been posted already "Royal Brunei Airlines" 27th Oct. The info on terms and conditions is pretty accurate, other than the basic salary on offer which is a few hundred less than quoted.

Unsurprisingly RBA is finding very few Captains (rated and unrated) willing to accept the deal on offer in the current employment climate.

Bob

squarecrow
22nd Dec 2017, 04:46
https://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/601442-royal-brunei-interviews.html

Titan Slave
22nd Dec 2017, 11:12
Please just give us a basic rundown on the salaries, schedule and working conditions.

Thanks Luggage try and keep the lads on topic :). Any information on the interview is what I was after guys. Style of questions/how best to prepare as I haven't found any providers that do any preparation material or even remotely what the process entails to mentally prepare oneself.

Cheers.

777-200LR
23rd Dec 2017, 02:48
Slave,

That should say a lot that you can’t find anything on the interview/selection process. They advertised the job a few months ago and probably since there has been little interest, they have had to re-advertise again. What guys are trying to hint to you is be careful, I e-mailed them myself and response was good enough to not even apply.

dan1165
23rd Dec 2017, 07:32
I say again : AVOID ...

Titan Slave
24th Dec 2017, 05:16
Use the search function. The information you are asking for has been posted already "Royal Brunei Airlines" 27th Oct. The info on terms and conditions is pretty accurate, other than the basic salary on offer which is a few hundred less than quoted.

Unsurprisingly RBA is finding very few Captains (rated and unrated) willing to accept the deal on offer in the current employment climate.

Bob

That's great mate, but I was after information on the interview process, not the Ts and Cs

Luggage
27th Dec 2017, 18:33
Hi all,

May have been posted before but have not found anything too depth, so thought I would start another thread.

Could someone please advise me here of via PM on what to expect in the recruitment process for Non Type-Rated A320 First Officers for RB.

Are there:
HR style questions, scenario questions (tell me about a time) or technical (aerody, A320 etc)? Is there an aptitude test or compass test or alike?

I am well aware of the situation, conditions and pay for the above position, however, due to my experience level it is still a sound option.

Thanks for your time in advance.

TS.

I dont know the pay and benefits for FO and CA and was wondering if you could share those details including salary, per diem etc...