PDA

View Full Version : it's time

enoughisenough_
13th Dec 2017, 05:36
Folks,

Anna is making herself available in the street, now is the perfect time to show her your solidarity. Why not organise a mass gathering in the street and make it clear to her and the other directors that enough is enough.

checklistcomplete
14th Dec 2017, 05:16
Excellent idea. As many pilots, in full uniform, single file, lined up all along the street and out into the car park. It would make a great news story if the press had a heads up to time and date.

Freehills
14th Dec 2017, 05:33
I think others have recommended polite indifference as the most effective. Anger/ demonstrations are something they can work with - it shows engagement. A collective shrug of the shoulders, while resignation levels spike and recruitment falls off is the hardest for them to recover from, without (first) throwing money at the problem

enoughisenough_
14th Dec 2017, 07:06
polite indifference could be mistaken as pilots are not that bothered by the continual attack on conditions of service. I think showing how united we are as a group will send an even stronger message. It doesn't have to show engagement.

checklistcomplete
14th Dec 2017, 07:34
At first I thought the same. No anger should be displayed but the prospect of say 200 pilots in full uniform lining up single file to ask AT a question would make front page in every newspaper in Hong Kong and beyond. A massive PR coup for the pilots, free and at the invitation of the CEO too.
It has merit.

poydras
14th Dec 2017, 07:51
Don’t forget the hut
😉

Start Fore
14th Dec 2017, 08:20
Don't forget you can be sacked for wearing your uniform when not on duty..

TurningFinalRWY36
14th Dec 2017, 08:31
sure that would go down well