PDA

View Full Version : Level TandC's

NineInchSnail
8th Dec 2017, 13:35
Hello,

What are the current T&Cs at LeveL? I know Iberia pilots are operating the current Level flights under Iberia conditions but with the planned expansion in ORY next year, they probably have some plans for a LEVEL specific payscale...etc
Also anybody knows if they will hire rated/non-rated Direct Entry Captains?
Thanks for any information

Sidestick_n_Rudder
8th Dec 2017, 14:11
So far there’s an ad for A330 TRI/TRE for a temporary 6 month gig to train existing Open Skies pilots on A330. Looks like no direct hire pilots at Level, at least at the moment...

CaptainProp
8th Dec 2017, 17:29
Command positions going to senior Iberia FOs perhaps? Just a guess....

Sidestick_n_Rudder
8th Dec 2017, 18:13
They seem to be operating on different existing AOC’s. BCN flights are operated by Iberia crew on IB flight numbers, ORY flights will supposedly be operated on Open Skies and their crews (hence the temp job requirement for TRI/TRE’s to convert the crews from the 757/767).

I guess no recruitment until new planes/bases/own AOC. It’s worth watching this space though - I have read they are planning up to 30 A330s and several bases throughout Europe - so I think at some point they will need to recruit and offer competitive T&C’s...

P.S. Don’t take my word as a gospel. I’m not affiliated in any way with Level/IAG. Just following the market and doing some research of publicly available information...

average-punter
8th Dec 2017, 18:49
I can take a fairly good guess at how the new entrant Ts and Cs will look...

zerograv
8th Dec 2017, 19:32
low Level ?