PDA

View Full Version : xclusive jet charter

dudleymoore
7th Dec 2017, 19:19
Hi

Doing background checks on the above company and they have gone into liquidation - but seem to still be active on charter website - looking to place charter work from southampton but feeling nervous - any ideas?

dan1165
7th Dec 2017, 19:51
Mickey mouse ops - avoid. ..

horatio_b
7th Dec 2017, 20:01
Xclusivejet Charter and Management Ltd went into liquidation on May 31st 2017
They had debts of around £500K, around half owed to HMRC.

A different company, XJC Limited now operates as xclusivejets.com , with one of the directors of this company also previously a director of the failed company.
Doesn't inspire confidence

dudleymoore
8th Dec 2017, 00:20
Oh will avoid. How can they continue to trade? Suppose all staff are owed too will avoid thanks chaps

FlyingGasMain
8th Dec 2017, 06:17
I would say give them a ring and find out what the score is. I flew for them for a few years, and whilst not perfect I didnt have too many complaints. When I left in 2013 things were actually improving quite a bit. Unfortunately, I dont know anything about the liquidation. That came as a bit of a shock to read.

FLEXJET
8th Dec 2017, 07:27
They used to operate XRS VQ-BNP whose owner mysteriously died in a Washington hotel room.

But they already had issue before, e.g. renewing the ARC of that aircraft in the spring 2014 due to invoicing issue with the Bermuda CAA...

TheWrongTrousers
8th Dec 2017, 10:45
dudleymoore - Steve Loveridge by any chance?

I flew for them for some time. They were nowhere near as bad as some operators! No-ones perfect though :)

Jimbo

dudleymoore
8th Dec 2017, 11:34
Can see the person mentioned resigned shortly after co went into liquidation so will not be trading with either party. I like bills to be paid and not have my clients stranded due to operator debts - yep that has happened to me and I bailed the charter co out - never again

TheWrongTrousers
16th Dec 2017, 14:08
I would believe you, however the fact that in your previous posts dudleymoore, you recommend you Xclusive, i'm rather inclined to stick to my conclusion. :E:}

Have a good Christmas!

Jimbo

dudleymoore
27th Dec 2017, 12:12
Oh jumbo. Don’t read too much. Steve loveridge ?

giord
27th Mar 2018, 11:17
Hi guys ! Do You know if they are hiring at the moment and how is the lifestyle / typical patterns ?
Thanks

TSandPSintheGREEN
31st Mar 2018, 06:27
Sad to hear they have gone into liquidation. Mind you, as a previous operator of one of my aircraft, they were quite happy to use me as a "Bank" most months, i.e. pay late, never pay, and so on. A really shabby way to deal with their owners who had put trust in the company.. :-(