PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist plot against Theresa

Effluent Man
6th Dec 2017, 08:16
In the modern idiom: WTF! Can these nutters not see the harm she is doing to Britain and leave the woman alone?

Training Risky
6th Dec 2017, 09:13
Shame.

She is an incompetent skirt who is totally out of her depth. She needs to go, Yesterday!!

Andy_S
6th Dec 2017, 09:35
Shame.

Please tell me I've misunderstood your comment.

Seldomfitforpurpose
6th Dec 2017, 09:42
Please tell me I've misunderstood your comment.

A sad reflection of the thinking of some folk, a women should be allowed to be killed by terrorists simply because of a difference of political thinking.

I can think of many I am not a fan of but thinking it OK to throw them to the killers from the Religion of Peace and Love is not even a consideration for any sane and right minded person.

funfly
6th Dec 2017, 10:31
Shame on the posters on this thread.

FF

goudie
6th Dec 2017, 10:56
Agreed. Thank goodness they're not in our real world

wiggy
6th Dec 2017, 11:09
Blimey, a new low......Regardless of politics and beliefs there's no excuse for some of the above.

Wyler
6th Dec 2017, 11:12
On a visit to No10 some years ago we were told that threats come in at the rate of several a day. They are sifted and action taken. I have no doubt this was genuine and I hope the individuals get lots of years in solitary to think about their 'cause'.
However, in the world of harsh politics, putting this story in the paper today helps to soften the blows raining down on this embattled Prime Minister. The wonderful world of 'Spin'.
I predict a General Election before Easter.

Effluent Man
6th Dec 2017, 11:25
You have to wonder about the credibility of this. It seems somewhat of a disparity between blowing the bloody gates off, followed by a knife attack. You would have thought that anyone capable of getting explosives could come by a shooting iron as well.

Nemrytter
6th Dec 2017, 11:26
Can you imagine? An immigrant killing a female Tory leader who they love to compare the Thatcher? Aah, so you're one of those "special" people.

pax britanica
6th Dec 2017, 11:27
Mrs May is the PM and bound to be targeted but its not right to make some of the comments on here even if she is inept and being stabbed in the back from all around-if that is possible.

Are the men the police holding a heavyset man with a lot of floppy blonde hair and a small thin man with swept back hair and glasses-one would think they might count among the 'usual suspects'

Nemrytter
6th Dec 2017, 11:43
And here are you, trying to turn terrorist activities into political point-scoring. As I said, very special.

Martin the Martian
6th Dec 2017, 11:47
I agree with Effluent Man. The incompetence behind the planning on this one beggars belief. To paraphrase Sean Connery in The Untouchables:

"Just like a jihadist to bring a knife to a gunfight."

Pace
6th Dec 2017, 11:49
Nobody should be threatened for their political views whether its Theresa May or Gina Miller who had many death threats or poor Joe Cox who was murdered

These are very sick and warped people who carry out those threats and deeds

As for May being a Thatcher ? No way! All, they have in combon is being female

Sallyann1234
6th Dec 2017, 12:05
Just when you think pprune couldn't sink any lower, someone comes along to prove you wrong.

ZFT
6th Dec 2017, 13:29
Just when you think pprune couldn't sink any lower, someone comes along to prove you wrong.

As has been said many times before, we sometimes need a 'like' button

HEMS driver
6th Dec 2017, 13:33
http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/and-its-islam.jpg