PDA

View Full Version : VIETJET SKYPE INTERVIEW

Jimmy The Big Greek
4th Dec 2017, 07:29
I have a skype interview with Vietjet for the captain position. Would appreciate any info.

IXUXU
4th Dec 2017, 07:45
Check your private messages box.

pfvspnf
4th Dec 2017, 09:30
How much are they asking you to pay to get in ? Why do they bother to interview you ?

Pavel T
23rd Jan 2018, 22:11
Check your private messages box.
Hey, could you share that info with me as well, also captain position. Thanks.

Ramsey
24th Jan 2018, 06:40
Had a pleasent interview. One from HR and two pilots all very friendly. Asked 3 simple questions. Diff between adequate and suitable airports, diff between discontinued app vs normal go-around and last what are stable approach criterias. Then rest was just me introducing myself and asking why would I join them. They e-mail you within a week to tell you the result

pfvspnf
25th Jan 2018, 04:09
Yeah of course it was easy this place has no standards

Pin Head
25th Jan 2018, 06:42
when are they going 738 do you know?

starryeyedfalcon
30th Jan 2018, 07:16
Any updates on this thread? Would be interesting to know what they ask on their interviews. I know of a few guys headed that way.

350pilot
3rd Aug 2018, 03:20
Hi.
I have Skype interview with vietjet. Appreciate for any information about interview process
Thanks

sai2881
21st Oct 2018, 16:49
Hello guys, just got an email from Vietjet for a Skype interview on 24th. Will appreciate a recent experience or knowledge sharing. I am a Capt ,54y, A320. Thanks

Ilyushin76
21st Oct 2018, 21:50
Hello guys, just got an email from Vietjet for a Skype interview on 24th. Will appreciate a recent experience or knowledge sharing. I am a Capt ,54y, A320. Thanks

Good luck sir. :) Good to see the SAI pilot numbers thinning out.

Aviateure
13th Nov 2018, 09:43
Hello guys any ideas for what they asking in Skype interview in VietJet?I have an interview in a couple of days.
Thank u

Aviateure
15th Nov 2018, 08:20
I have a skype interview with Vietjet for the captain position. Would appreciate any info.
I got an interview in a couple of days with them
Any ideas how it is please??

solo123
29th Nov 2018, 21:10
Guideline regarding vietjet Skype interview and assesment required, I am expecting soon for a FO position. Those experienced vietjet interview shed some light on this?

Smokie
30th Nov 2018, 19:52
I am also interested in FO position. Currently work for Jetstar but base in HAN closing in March, would like to stay in HAN.
So any info appreciated as I am getting mixed info that they are only looking for Captains???

Cool banana
1st Dec 2018, 04:29
Why can’t JPA arrange for you to transfer to VNA, you agency Which would be a rather better option than VJA, VJA prefer PTF cadet pilot easier to scam more money out of the cadets.

mex320
5th Feb 2019, 04:39
Hi,
Can anybody tell me what kind of questions to expect on the interview, any info about the proccess would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Smokie
13th Feb 2019, 15:19
Interview straight forward no tricks.
They asked me to introduce myself, history etc, why I wanted to work for VJ.
2 tech questions, first about TCAS, sops etc, then about wing span on the aircraft fitted with sharklets and the wing span restrictions at Chu Lai /VCL/ VVCA. That was it, 14 mins and 20 seconds. 2 days later was told I had passed.

iagzasky
19th Feb 2019, 22:41
Would you mind sharing some info related you viejet interview Captain?
I would really appreciate it!

newpielot
21st Feb 2019, 06:15
How much are they asking you to pay to get in ? Why do they bother to interview you ?

Do they normally charge potential new recruits? I’ve heard about this in passing also from other people in the industry but never really knew the amounts involved with payments or the validity.

Do they apply this payment to some applicants and not others?
If that was the case then what would be their explanation of this?

JuneZR
21st Feb 2019, 17:59
Does anyone here waiting for the interview for the Line Training Cadet? I heard there will be one this year around October-November. Do you guys have any info on that?

alohadje
4th Apr 2019, 04:24
Hey guys,

Had the interview with them at the end of March. They asked me to introduce myself, background history in aviation and why I wanted to join Vietnam and particularly VJA.

Then, 3 questions:
- Memo items for TCAS and the ICAO phraseology when we have an RA and when it is over.
- We have a 35m wide taxyway, would you go on it or not and why.
- First actions in case of an engine failure at cruise.

That was it. So far I have not heard from them. Let us see what the future has planned for us. It was 15mn Long

Hope this helps other people prepare.

RULAS
14th May 2019, 07:44
Hello, I just took the Skype interview for Vietjet just minutes ago. They first asked to introduce myself and say my flight experience, flying hours and everything related my carrer. After that they asked about MEL, Until wich point we will use it, then asked me for the memory ITEM of TCAS resolution without Automatic System (Manually), then asked me about the kind of degradation law we will expect on the aircraft with HYD B+Y failure if any. And thats it, the interview last aprox 12 minutes. Good luck for everybody

Reverb_SR71
7th Mar 2022, 08:08
Hey guys , re opening this thread again , got my interview with vietjet air in a few days for Airbus320 captain . Would apppreciate if anyone has given the interview in recent times . Ill update the questions once I’m done with it , thanks .

SeaVision
11th Mar 2022, 19:09
Hey guys , re opening this thread again , got my interview with vietjet air in a few days for Airbus320 captain . Would apppreciate if anyone has given the interview in recent times . Ill update the questions once I’m done with it , thanks .
How did it go? Hope all went well!

pilot241
18th Mar 2022, 08:55
Is there anything new on skype interview?

avoka
28th Mar 2022, 09:26
Hi guys
Any updated info regarding fresh interview to VJA?
Safe flights

Svatt
1st Apr 2022, 13:22

Any updates ?

Reverb_SR71
14th Apr 2022, 16:59
Hey guys . sorry a little late on the update ..

the interview was entirely technical . they were 3 guys all pilots .

memory items , limitations and a few situational questions .

wear headphones crank up the volume they have a thick accent.

i did get through they’re offering 4500 dollars which for me isn’t compelling enough to join at the moment . they have batches starting immediately and would want you to join within a month .

people who want to apply and can’t do it on their website , just send them a mail with your CV and a cover letter ( [email protected] )

all the best guys .

nik2602
15th Apr 2022, 12:00
Thanks for info! Did you attach recommendation and authentication letters?

Clown330
15th Apr 2022, 16:32
Many thanks for your post!

Do you have any info about A330?
Is it 4500 for Cpt?

Reverb_SR71
21st Apr 2022, 02:00
Hey guys a clarification, when I said 4500 usd that may be a bit misleading . If you calculate its 4500 base pay plus 65 dollars per hour and 35 dollars per sector .

so if you fly about 70 hours a month it’ll total to about 10000 usd .

there’s a catch though . The contract also says pay will be between 50 to 100 percent of contractual amount due to covid related salary reductions.

hope this clarifies. And yes this is for A320 Pic .

aviator2005
22nd Apr 2022, 13:06
And any questions you heard from others ???
And how long was the technical part of the interview?

FlytoRide
25th Apr 2022, 03:27
VJ's notice for recruiting says "Refresher course at own cost is a must for those who are not recent within 120 days'.
VJ is hiring a captain whose last flight is within 12 months. What is this refresher course?
How much is the expected cost?

MarkTan
10th May 2022, 09:28
Would appreciate any feedback on the company’s treatment of expat pilots and the overall working conditions. It’s a big step to join a new company in a foreign country, any extra information is appreciated.

Zhilyaev
3rd Jun 2022, 05:32
I have had an interview several mins ago. It took 15 min: introducing, what u do in medical emergency situation , how many memory items, explain Toga at lift off and should we change configuration and retract the gear (by the way , should or no?? ) , eng failed in cruise , how many engine out strategies and diff between.