PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide roaming data SIM card recommendations

upandaway79
28th Nov 2017, 14:24
May anyone please recommend A mobile SIM card that can be used worldwide incl. data roaming? There are many out there but would rather here of tried and tested ones. Examples: Worldsim, FlexiroamX, Lebara, Etc.

Thanks!

Foniac
28th Nov 2017, 16:33
We use WorldSim for our EFB's data usage. Seems to work quite well and not too expensive for the amount of data we use. We don't use it for any voice calls though so I can't comment on them for that.

safelife
28th Nov 2017, 20:36
I'm using surfroam, prices reasonable, no issues.
Some countries aren't too cheap, though.

Son of a Beech
29th Nov 2017, 19:59
https://www.truphone.com

Prices depend on the size of your company. Except for Africa it's pretty much flat rate for the whole world

PPRuNeUser0215
29th Nov 2017, 20:09
I use Flexiroam.

It works anywhere, the data package are valid for a long time and when in china.... no need for a VPN.

I haven’t compared with the ones above yet though but very useful for the countries with restricted laws on social networks or simply google.

courseitsfixed
22nd Dec 2017, 14:22
I have used Glocal and pretty good.However new mifi called Pokefi seems to have the best rates such as 15Us$ for 3gb data but with a 2 year validity.
Have used in a lot of countries and works well.However battery can get quite warm so suggest spare battery...........
Basically pay as you use.
Brgds:ok:

Dont worry
10th Dec 2021, 11:05
Hi, guys.
Any updates on this?
e-sim for Data roaming, packages with a validity longer then 30 days appreciated
Thank you