PDA

View Full Version : 2020 compliance

Bizjetlover
17th Nov 2017, 02:26
Hello just want to know if someone know how much is aprox to do the 2020 compliance for a legacy 600.
Thanks

asdf1234
17th Nov 2017, 07:43
Hello just want to know if someone know how much is aprox to do the 2020 compliance for a legacy 600.
Thanks

What do you mean by that? Which mandates are you specifically referring to? At some point I do think you need to accept that you need a professional broker to help you in your acquisition project.

Hawker 800
17th Nov 2017, 07:52
Thanks

Hi guys !
Me and my family are looking to upgrade our bizjet, a 2003 lear 60. As we also have another Lear it's important that the new aircraft have: 8 pax minimum, medium to long range to go to us (miami or ny) and Europe (Once a month), and not to be a wallet killer. We ve been looking to legacy 600, cl604, f2000, g200 and now we've been offer a gently used global express with no programs for the same money? What about a g300/g400? Would be crazy to consider it? As it would be for family use and sometimes chartering it to lower annual costs, our doubt is that with the first mentioned planes you would have to upgrade in 5/10 years for a long range, and in the other option you have no need to upgrade it anymore for performance, you would have anything you need, pax capacity, range etc.
The jet will be based in Argentina.
Thanks!
Bizjetlover is offline Report Post

So, you own two lears, but do your research on pprune?

If you are for real, get decent help on board for this. Don’t be a dumb pilot trying to save a penny for the boss or family in your case. It will cost more in the long run.

Son of a Beech
17th Nov 2017, 20:36
Just ask Duncan aviation or standard aero for a proposal and a quote. They will be more than happy to oblige