View Full Version : Roadshow

BlunderBus
10th Nov 2017, 23:28
Informational Meetings
November 20-23
Refer a friend and earn $1,500!

Dear Captains,
WASINC International will be holding a series of informational road show meetings in Hong Kong, and would like to invite you to attend.

Dates: Nov. 20, 21,22, 23

Times: 10:00am to 3:00pm each day

Location: 10th Floor, Shun On Commercial Building. 112-114 Des Voeux Rd. Central, Hong Kong

We will be introducing a variety of flying opportunities in China, and will be able to answer your questions not only about contracts, but living and working in China.

A couple items of important information:

WASINC is a Hong Kong corporation, holding a license to act as an employment agency. We have full legal authority to conduct these sessions.
We have a referral program. If you can refer someone to us who is eventually hired in China, we will pay you $1500 as a referral fee.
Airlines in China are extremely interested in Hong Kong Nationals. Due to the close working relations between Civil Aviation Authorities in China and Hong Kong, the licensing and screening processes work very smooth.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

WASINC Intl.

Farman Biplane
11th Nov 2017, 02:13
Ka Ching! HK$1500 per hire, that should go about nowhere in HK! I don’t even think the HKPA pilots would bother with referrals at that rate!

Airbubba
11th Nov 2017, 03:28
Uh no, it's USD. :=

The referral program is very simple: You refer pilot candidates to WASINC by inputting their name and e-mail address on our website; if a candidate applies for any job via our website within 60 days and eventually gets hired and completes the line check process with any of our customers who are currently leasing pilot from WASINC, you will receive $1500 USD as a commission.

WASINC INTERNATIONAL Pilot Referral Program (http://www.wasinc.net/web/PrpAdsPage.aspx)

Farman Biplane
11th Nov 2017, 05:33
Why would they sprout their HK business credentials to HK pilots in the post and then quote a non-HK currency? I didn’t bother with checking the link, just took it as it was written in the opening post/advertisement.
Ka-Ching, one months HKPA per hire!

ANTIPHOLUS
11th Nov 2017, 06:19
Assuming the individuals actually get hired and pass a line check.
Still, noli equi dentes inspicere donate.

Captain Dart
11th Nov 2017, 06:54
Maybe that's why they call them 'informational meetings'.

BlunderBus
11th Nov 2017, 15:00
WASINC is a Hong Kong corporation, holding a license to act as an employment agency. We have full legal authority to conduct these sessions.!

Read before ignorant comments please.

I just posted this for info only....I guess you guys just can't help yourselves.

Dilbert68
11th Nov 2017, 15:29
Ignore them Blunder Bus, I appreciate the info and will be attending.

cxorcist
11th Nov 2017, 15:46
Me too. Anyone who doesn’t like options for themselves or others needs to check themselves.

BlunderBus
13th Nov 2017, 06:13
If your focus is solely the $1500 usd awarded for introducing pilots to an informative session on what’s available out there or a leg up to a better job opportunity then good luck to you. Hope you enjoy rewarding careers for all the ‘right’ reasons.

Air Profit
13th Nov 2017, 06:15
Blunder. No one's 'focusing' on the $1500. However, many ARE interested in other options. There are very few pilots in CX who aren't looking for their next employer.

Ghost_Rider737
14th Nov 2017, 05:18
My 2 cents....

If you leave a legacy carrier you will become a "drifter" for life.

Think long and hard about becoming a career contract pilot .

It's much easier to change COS as a contract pilot. You have more "ammo" as part of an organized trade union , usually only found at legacy airlines.

Any airline less than 50 years old is not a legacy carrier. IMHO.

BlunderBus
14th Nov 2017, 09:25
We are already ‘contract pilots’!

..... but with meaningless contracts