PDA

View Full Version : AnFI's Blog

puntosaurus
10th Nov 2017, 08:47
I've just checked and AnFI has not started a thread since 2014, despite posting on many other threads that are only peripherally related to his concerns. I worry that some of the reaction he has received on this forum may have resulted in a crippling shyness. I have therefore created this thread so that he can air all his concerns under a true flag, without having to artificially weave things into other people's conversations.

Perhaps the moderators would consider making this a sticky so that it's always there for us ?

Hedski
10th Nov 2017, 09:15
But if we comment with truthful statements we may be landed with accusations of defamation.....

Bell_ringer
10th Nov 2017, 09:21
Allow me to kick us off:
Two engines are by far worse than one.
You all know this is true, but conceal the truth as part of a global conspiracy to drive up costs.

:E

puntosaurus
10th Nov 2017, 10:03
Allow me to kick us off:
Two engines are by far worse than one.
You all know this is true, but conceal the truth as part of a global conspiracy to drive up costs.

:E
Boys, you are ignoring the first rule of therapy, the avoidance of transference. If we transfer our own experience, thoughts and fears into the therapeutic space, what room is there for AnFI's feelings ? It is our job to create a safe space for him to work in and allow him to come to his own conclusions.

chopjock
10th Nov 2017, 10:58
I'm with AnFi. :ok:

ShyTorque
10th Nov 2017, 11:55
If you don't have a twin rating, or an IR, a single is better than a twin.

Thomas coupling
10th Nov 2017, 12:18
I wish you would be ChopJock :ugh:

Apate
10th Nov 2017, 18:01
Surely it's difficult for AnFI to start a thread, because he only has one message and we've already heard it many times.

Over...and over...and over...and over.......again :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Senior Pilot
10th Nov 2017, 20:15
No doubt amusing to some, but does this sort of personal attack pass the ‘pub test’?

Would you like a thread dedicated to discussing you or your posting history: I suspect not.