PDA

View Full Version : Best FBO's to use in LFPB

GULF69
8th Nov 2017, 12:00
Greetings all,

We have a trip pending to LFPB and I would like to get some feedback on the top 3 FBO choices from those who have been there.

A/C type is G550.

Appreciate any advice, thanks

Trim Stab
8th Nov 2017, 13:39
We use the Dassault facility now. I have used the two other facilities in the past and they are also no problems whatsoever. There is really nothing to choose between them.

His dudeness
8th Nov 2017, 16:58
Used Signature for many years, not anymore. Dassault is not bad, Jetex works best for us.

Jet Jockey A4
8th Nov 2017, 17:03
We use Signature and have been using the same location/facility for as long as I can remember... no problems but don't expect North American style service from any Euro FBO.

733driver
8th Nov 2017, 18:05
I agree that in LFPB the differences are marginal and the service usually not fantastic but "good enough".

However, I disagree with Jet Jockey A4 insofar as some Euro FBOs do provide some of the best service anywhere in the world. I'm thinking TAG EGLF, Grafair ESSB, Swissport LFMN, Mallorcair LEPA and others. Your average North American FBO may be bigger and fancier than many in Europe but the service is not necessarily always world-class in my experience. However, your average FBO experience in North America is usually at least satisfactory, and usually better, whereas in Europe in can and does vary from dreadful to outstanding.

CaptainProp
8th Nov 2017, 21:29
Landmark or Jetex, in that order. Wouldn't use any other company in LBG.

mutt
9th Nov 2017, 00:33
We use Advanced Air Support, as an extremely demanding and I would imagine somewhat frustrating customer, they have always satisfied all of our requests with a smile.

McMax
9th Nov 2017, 05:33
Another vote for Jetex...
We used them regularly in the recent month and never had a problem.
Friendly and helpful!

His dudeness
9th Nov 2017, 08:28
whereas in Europe in can and does vary from dreadful to outstanding.

And varies within chains of FBOs considerably. Signature LFPB is a nono for me,
other Signature FBOs are really, really good.

moonym20
9th Nov 2017, 15:12
I too, would like to voice my support for Jetex. Used them extensively over the years and never had a bad experience.

Used the other FBO's with different operators over the years and while the competition is strong, Jetex has still offered consistently great service.

If your arrival is not at a busy time for them they can typically coordinate for you to taxi nose in, right up to the FBO with your pax being less than 15 steps from the aircraft to the FBO entrance.

Enjoy your visit whoever you opt for... Lunch at the air museum restaurant is well worth a visit too

M-ONGO
10th Nov 2017, 09:33
+1 for Jetex. Whatever you do though, don’t stay in the Kyriad ‘Prestige’.

Foniac
11th Nov 2017, 08:23
Advanced for us. Can't fault them. We won't use anyone else in LBG now.

GULF69
11th Nov 2017, 14:08
Thanks all. Some good info here.
Much appreciated

glider12000
11th Nov 2017, 15:26
If you are going to order handling with Jetex at LFPB, you should do this via RocketRoute MarketPlace. They have a rewards system so get cashback for ordering. It is only a few extra $$ back but better than nothing.

kookaburra1
26th Nov 2017, 15:32
Nooooo DONT GO TO JETEX!!!

We want to keep it for ourselves. OK, just works great there but please not all at the same time...

Klimax
26th Nov 2017, 18:33
Advanced Air Support - they have been solid for me the last 6 years - with G550 and G650! Excellent service and facilities!

dirk85
27th Nov 2017, 13:20
I have tried all of them, and honestly they all provide a similar experience, for similar prices. All pretty good, I would add.