PDA

View Full Version : War On Irak

gorky
17th Jul 2002, 22:16
My dear fellow pilots,
My little finger told me a war on Irak is coming.
what does it mean? 1.fuel price higher 2. flight ticket more expensive 3.less passengers 4. less planes 5.less airline job and number 6:Flight schools are predicting a shortage of pilots...
forgot your glasses:
FLIGHT SCHOOLS ARE PREDICTING A SHORTAGE OF PILOTS

Ken Geiger
17th Jul 2002, 22:17
If WW3 does kick off, they'll need every fit young man they can get.

J-Heller
17th Jul 2002, 22:44
Ronchonner,

How I long for the good old days of your semi-crazy posts!

You going all normal on us are you? Tut tut,

Regards

JH

foghorn
18th Jul 2002, 08:08
Ronchonner,

Same old subject, but not barking mad this time. Are you calming down in your old age? Whatever happened to your command on a Metroliner in the US and all the girls you were getting? Or did that go the same way as your obsession with yellow tattoos on dicks....

Anyway, glad to see that you're bored with trolling, and you've seen the light with regards to getting a JAA licence. Chin up, matey.

cheers!
foggy.

gorky
18th Jul 2002, 10:26
personally I dont think the JAA licenses are the solution to any wanabees wanting to fly as an airline pilot in the futur.
but in my case, is it due to my US/worlwide experience if i can look ahead positively and I invite everybody to follow this way (FAA/JAA )before to jump directly in a high cost JAA"training".

redsnail
18th Jul 2002, 12:27
Gorky,
Ahhhh yeah, just how good is France at the moment? ;)

gorky
19th Jul 2002, 22:23
France sucks terribly!
a country to avoid at all cost, except for the girls!;)

Hap Hazard
21st Jul 2002, 08:10
Can't find "Irak" in my Atlas, gorky do you know something that the rest of us dont know?

gorky
21st Jul 2002, 22:07
well, yes, i know lot of things than some people would love to know.but if I say what I know, guess what could happen to me!(it's a real bad world outside, particulary on the edge of our flight schools)
c'est la vie!

doubleu-anker
22nd Jul 2002, 05:14
What does it mean? Means this time they will finish the job, hopefully.

Hap Hazard
22nd Jul 2002, 17:38
I'll tell you something you dont know Gorky.......grammar.....is this really the calibre of pilots comming into professional aviation?

moggie
23rd Jul 2002, 11:22
As well as declaring war on "IRAK", may we also declare war on poor spelling? IraQ must be one of the easiest country names to spell - unless you use abbreviations like "USA" - which has to be abbreviated to "US" for most of it's natives, anyway!

WAr on Iraq will not make us short of pilots at flying schools - only an upturn in the industry will do that.

Bucking Bronco
23rd Jul 2002, 17:42
Hey don't bust the guy's balls over his spelling - English is probably not his first language. Such a waste seeing as there is so much other ammunition in replying to Gorky's rants.

Anyone worried about a war on Iraq should just hope that if the Yanks go for it, do it soon and get it over with quickly. It took airlines between 12 and 18 months to fully recover last time and the bigger, long term picture remains rosey.

Keep it up Gorky, I find you amusing.

:)

fesmokie
25th Jul 2002, 00:41
Like I said in an earlier thread, TO MANY INVERTED LANDINGS!!!!! Try wearing a helmut !!! Less DRAIN BAMAGE.

pkos
25th Jul 2002, 01:13
in a few words...

There never has been a pilot shortage and there never will be...