PDA

View Full Version : Qatar delays salary payment.

sophiabecker
30th Oct 2017, 07:29
So for some reason QR who always pays salary on the morning of the 28th has failed to deposit the money until now the 30th, no explanation given. Some people has already contacted their bank account manager and were informed that no money was received from the company.
Any idea what is going on? In 5 years I’ve never experienced that, first time salaries are delayed.

pfvspnf
31st Oct 2017, 05:14
The first signs emerging that all is not well ? Or a simple IT glitch ?

WrldWide
31st Oct 2017, 06:39
Per your company policy, it was actually paid on time.

sophiabecker
31st Oct 2017, 07:15
Payed yesterday in the afternoon. As I said it’s the latest payment ever since I joined 5 years ago, hopefully just one more IT glitch like many others in the recent history...

sophiabecker
31st Oct 2017, 07:39
Per your company policy, it was actually paid on time.

And just for the record, here “technically” everything will always be legal not meaning that it’s acceptable, just like last year’s overtime payment threshold increase, once the company realized that every pilot was already flying overtime way before the end of the fiscal year they decided to “technically” increase the starting threshold to reduce expenses. Technically legal I guess... just like delaying salaries for two days with no explainations given.

casablanca
31st Oct 2017, 10:02
Yes, it was paid on time...we are so used to it being early people were concerned.....personally think Qatar is far from broke.

APU_inop
1st Nov 2017, 13:45
for some reason QR who always pays salary on the morning of the 28th has failed to deposit the money until now the 30th
28th was a Saturday

wannabejetpilot
1st Nov 2017, 21:38
The "contract" says that salaries will be paid before the end of the month. So even though it was later than what we are usually used to, it was still on time.