PDA

View Full Version : Irish Tax Accountant.

Peter Pilot
27th Oct 2017, 08:21
If anybody in the contracting world from Ireland could please PM me the name of an accountant with knowledge of the Irish tax system I would be most grateful.

Hibernia
27th Oct 2017, 14:47
You could do worse than poacher-turned-game-keeper Bob Scanlon of Dodgy Bob and associates. A former gatherer at the Revenue Commissioners, he's now a hunter on the other side of the fence. If you don't look too hard at his idea of corporate structures, and you're happy having his wife as a director of your company, then go for it. If its for Ryanair, the entire festering pustule is about to coming slithering to the floor.

Callsign Kilo
27th Oct 2017, 15:20
I'm certain there are plenty of good ones. Bob Scanlon was a name synonymous with FR 'service providers' during my time there. I have no knowledge of his credentials.

Another Dublin based organisation was McNamara Associates. However they backed out of the unbelievably complex three proprietary director arrangement faster than you could say 'Brookfield.' I don't think they have any further dealings related to Ryanair/Brookfield or Storm. I could be wrong? Its been quite some time.

My best advice would be to contact IALPA, genuinely. They are extremely well versed in this area.

If this is FR related, I'd take whatever you are being told with a very large pinch of salt. Your tax affairs are exactly that - 'yours.'