PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Switzerland technical test for TR pilots

flyingdog
23rd Oct 2017, 12:16
well the title is self explanatory, anyone knows what is the technical test about (A320 or general ATPL questions) during the selection of Easyjet Switzerland for Airbus type rated pilots ?

appfo09
23rd Oct 2017, 17:50
hey flyingdog,

could you please state your flying experience? I 've applied a few months ago but never heard anything back from them. I guess they are looking for people meeting specific experience criteria.

Thank you!

flyingdog
25th Oct 2017, 16:13
appfo09, I hold full ATPL, A320 type rating and more than 500h on type.
they also interview non TR guys but I don't know their requirements.
if you haven't heard from them it means your application didn't get through, I am not saying this to be mean to you, please don't get me wrong but for you to look for something else and re-apply later.
when you match their criteria they send you a login to pass some online tests

Airone2977
26th Oct 2017, 12:56
Applied on July of this year, received the login detail for the online tests, successful email couple of hours after, and still waiting for further information.
Seems like my application didn't get thru.
any ideas ?

flyingdog
26th Oct 2017, 15:52
you just might be in the queue for the selection, I didn't hear anything between July and 2 weeks ago, there is no reason for not calling you ...

sunji
29th Oct 2017, 23:57
no if you dont pass the online selection it will tell you right away. you will get an email sooner or later with an invitation. sometimes it takes a little bit longer, they are doing their assesment in groups of 12-15 people i think.

several friends of mine applied at the same time, some got the invitation for september, and some just received their mail last week for the assesment by the end of november. so dont worry.

does anybody know if they open applications for direct entrys again soon? from what i heard they are searching for over 40 pilots.. but are doing assesments since september.

Rob101
7th Nov 2017, 10:27
Anyone done the Easyjet Swiss assessment lately and has any advice for the techical test?

Cheers

sunji
7th Nov 2017, 12:37
from what i heared the atpl test will be about, aerodynamics, performance, flight-planning and meteo (TAF,METAR etc).

Rob101
7th Nov 2017, 13:27
Great cheers

Maccoye
13th Nov 2018, 16:57
Hey Flyingdog, So finally did you pass the technical test because i did not find any reply about it ? Hope you did great if you have any advice.

Thanks

bbss
14th Nov 2018, 17:34
It looks nobody has specific information about the Easyjet Switzerland assessment . How many people they need etc