PDA

View Full Version : Refresher course for Airbus 320 B1/B2

numa
21st Oct 2017, 12:40
Hi everyone,

In short, I am not current anymore on A320 as I have endorsed another role for the last 3 years but in the aviation industry still... I wish to be current again and go back on the floor.

Has anyone been is this situation? What is the best way to retrieve my recency, through refresher or by performing tasks until I have enough?
Do you any school who is doing a refresher course??

Cheers

BluFin
21st Oct 2017, 16:06
Buyer beware... recency will be defined in the company MOE and they might not accept a training course

TinyTim2
8th Nov 2017, 15:53
Indeed . I have seen as little as two days or as much as a full type course and 6 months experience , as decided by QA. Anager and taking all needs into account !
The 2 days was an overseas MRO and response to a CAA finding about lack of cover , the latter was the worlds favourite!

allthatglitters
8th Nov 2017, 21:33
I tried to get my recency back with The Worlds Favorite, but the QA informed me I had to take it up with the UKCAA to get it resolved, what utter rubbish, they had no idea, I contacted the UKCAA and was informed it was the decision of the company QAM, in the end went elsewhere and sat a new aircraft type, which I am currently current on. Nightmare to keep them all current...