PDA

View Full Version : Jetclass

mcdhu
9th Oct 2017, 12:31
Has anyone any experience of Jetclass who are offering a new style of travel between certain European cities.
Cheers
mcdhu

Empty Cruise
9th Oct 2017, 16:27
Yep - completely new, never seen before! 'This will revolutionise air travel' - just as those guys with the 3.542 LR60s that would all have a FA and an espresso maker. This, I hear, is even more revolutionary than that!!

CL300
9th Oct 2017, 16:46
Ha ha ha Jet Republic that was ...

I witnessed the over day a "jet class" flight out of Olbia.....What to say....the first words are nightmare, unsecured, bad experience for everyone.
Passengers were thrown into an environment they are not used to, lack codes and behavior ( a bit like RYR if you can see the morpho-type). The organisation was non-existent, It was an Excel if I recall correctly.
I do not know what people are seeking in this type of flights, definitely not what Bizjets are about...

FLEXJET
9th Oct 2017, 16:46
At first sight it looks like they try to sell some Globe Air empty legs.

Tray Surfer
9th Oct 2017, 17:21
Great...! Another "lets rip the ass out of the industry and line our own pockets!" operation... :sad:

CL300
9th Oct 2017, 18:39
Possible... AFAIK all empty legs of GAC are sold anyway...

x933
10th Oct 2017, 03:27
From the website...

"Founded by the same vizionary team that founded Charterscanner"

No further comments, your honour.

Booglebox
18th Oct 2017, 19:59
The Charterscanner guys are clever and have done quite well. Let's see whether this goes anywhere.

Not sure about the table on the About page though... :confused: and their address appears to be one of those "virtual offices".