PDA

View Full Version : CRM and First Aid for Freelancers

rigid2000
9th Oct 2017, 03:20
Hello guys,

Here a question that I have.

I am about to start freelancing again, but this time I am running out of currency on my CRM training and First Aid training.

What is the validity of these courses and which courses are mandatory (I think fire fighting and evacuation is also part of this)?

More importantly, where do my fellow freelancers do these courses? All training centers I apply at ask for a minimum of 6 people to do the course.

Hope anyone can help!

Tray Surfer
9th Oct 2017, 12:57
Hello... :)

I am an FA, so not sure if the same applies for us as to flight crew, or if you are flight crew or an FA etc.

I have done training with both TAG at FAB and with Corporate Flight Training at Luton. Both of which offer CRM and First Aid training and are EASA training centres.

Corporate Flight Training I highly recommend, I did my SEP recurrent and First Aid there this year, and the course was great.

https://www.corporateflighttraining.com

Regards,

TS :)

rigid2000
11th Oct 2017, 03:59
Thanks TS,

That helps for sure!

Regards,

R

Tray Surfer
11th Oct 2017, 17:55
Thanks TS,

That helps for sure!

Regards,

R

No worries... :)

I am doing my CRM next week at Corporate Flight Training at Luton, so will let you know how it is if you want?

TS :)

rigid2000
12th Oct 2017, 06:15
I have had contact with them and think I will go there to do it.

Have a great day!

Always Moving
14th Oct 2017, 16:06
CAE and FSI as a CBT

TopSpotter73
29th Oct 2017, 17:03
I'm a biz jet pilot thinking of starting to freelance (for lifestyle reasons) but not really sure where to start. Grateful for opinions on any good web sites or services to sign up to? Not fussed about paying for it if it gets me some work.