PDA

View Full Version : C + T Joker Leave Bid

bellcrank88
6th Oct 2017, 06:16
Lovely to see that the Check and Trainers get their chance to steal leave form the rest of us. Nice of the company include all of this on this email to remind us to never feel bad about taking time off when you want it if you can't get the leave you want.

C + T should be paid to do their job, not steal leave from the rest of us.

744drv
6th Oct 2017, 06:26
One of the many reductions in our conditions

betpump5
6th Oct 2017, 06:48
So the deadline is 23 October to steal everyone else's holidays. Just a little over 2 weeks for those "If they touch housing I'm leaving training" bullsh1tters to walk the walk. I wonder what choice they will make.

Amber Vibes
6th Oct 2017, 06:59
When someone shows you who they are, believe them; the first time.

CowardlyPilot
6th Oct 2017, 07:58
Ever since they brought in this joker leave crap for the C&T's, I have not been off for any of the school holidays with my kids.

You should read the sickness policy at Cathay.

Best way to get school holidays off.

goathead
6th Oct 2017, 12:15
Personally I have come to the conclusion that most STC’s have no friends and no life , that is why they are STC’s
Just take a look at the next one you do your PC with.Ask your self this? Why the f##k would anyone like to do this job , in this s#%thole simulator everyfriggn week. #losers
Anyway their is no shortage of tesla driving #jnrstcs lining up to do the job on the 777
Because they are soo despised I actually think they deserve their JOKER leave, They can have it. I will hold my head up high and happily take second divs

ron burgandy
6th Oct 2017, 14:16
You think stealing leave is bad, wait until they get the chance to steal your money.

I wait with anticipation to see how many C&T members refuse to take an ARAPA deal if it’s funded by the loss/reduction of the benefit for others.

I would hope that any deal of that nature is rejected, but i can’t say I’m overly optimistic that it will be.

It would be true to form for CX to make such an offer. Without a care for the toxic workplace it would create.

betpump5
6th Oct 2017, 14:20
Guys, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but has the CP just used La Bagel to endorse MSS?

arse
7th Oct 2017, 04:34
Guys, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but has the CP just used La Bagel to endorse MSS?

For goodness sake; you are on an anonymous forum, posting under an anonymous name, and you still have to be cryptic. :ugh:

OK4Wire
7th Oct 2017, 06:27
Arse: he couldn't have been clearer if he tried.

Sounds to me like you need to learn your history.

Starbear
7th Oct 2017, 14:22

So here's a question: Will Gavin's highlighting of the increased stress level on the flight deck (an honourable attempt IMHO) be leaked to the SCMP by Monday? Or is only those propaganda letters from Anna's desk that are sanctioned thus? Serious question.