PDA

View Full Version : KLAX to Bangkok quick turn question

averagebusdriver
1st Oct 2017, 06:48
Hello community,

If someone out there could share their experience on what might be the quickest turn between KLAX and Bangkok it would be much appreciated.

Cheers!:

:ok:

CaptainProp
1st Oct 2017, 16:26
Quickest turn? Perhaps it's just me being thick but don't quite get your question? Happy to help if you explain what you need.

CP

FlyMD
1st Oct 2017, 17:06
It would help to know what equipment you use, etc....

Anyway, if you can make it straight from PANC to Don Muaeng, that's probably your best option, if not, couple possibilities:

- UHPP on Kamchatka is fast and efficient and on the great circle, however all crew and pax need to have a Russia visa.

- If that's a no-go, Sapporo or Osaka in Japan can give you a reasonable turn-around. Be sure to ask for the fuel prices and handling charges in advance to avoid surprises...

dc9-32
2nd Oct 2017, 05:19
A stop in UHPP if for fuel only and pax/crew do not disembark, VISA not required.

eckhard
2nd Oct 2017, 10:45
Hi CaptainProp,

I think the OP means, “where would I get the quickest service during a tech-stop on a flight between Los Angeles and Bangkok?”

averagebusdriver
10th Oct 2017, 14:07
You’re the second pilot I’ve heard from who’s recommending a tech stop in Sapporo as well.

Thanks to all of the community for jumping in and making this a pleasure to use!