PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait Airways - Dishonesty should be the moto

captcak
30th Sep 2017, 16:44
Prior to joining we all were promised to have a commuting contract. Now after few months the new ceo decided to cancel the offer of commuting and further decided to not stamp logbooks for anyone as they are afraid we would leave := now everyone is a slave:rolleyes: Don't think of joining these bunch of :mad:!!!!!!

The pilot recruitment committee is a joke and full of bureaucracy, run by a mastro who has no f....... clue but thinks he is an astronaut. Its a political ground full of Egyptians, which is controlling the airline so no decisions are made of commercial grounds. All regulations that are made are broken by the company to bring back retired sympathisers of someone else, as no retirement age for them set within the company. :yuk: The ceo comes from same bunch but from telecom industry to aviation, the rest you can imagine.

Further, plans to reduce salaries and flight allowances and no stamping of logbook continues!!!!:yuk::yuk: Stay Away!

Piltdown Man
30th Sep 2017, 19:06
So when are you leaving?

PM

IcanCmyhousefromhere
30th Sep 2017, 22:51
Why worry about a Logbook stamp?
Just keep a printout of each Voyage Report.
More then enough to back up your entries with a future employer.

captcak
1st Oct 2017, 07:08
The point is not just the logbook but how they cheated everyone into a commuting contract, delays in joining due to skipper Fa__al bureaucracy, One of the guys got out 3 weeks ago and i am out next week. Retired and retarded mindset bunch.

thegypsy
1st Oct 2017, 16:49
I am beginning to think I did the right thing leaving 37 years ago:rolleyes:

fantom
1st Oct 2017, 17:22
I used to go into the fleet manager's office and borrow the stamp. Easy.

Jack D
1st Oct 2017, 19:42
You may not have a choice and that's ok , but if you ! do under no circumstances work for these people , in any capacity whatsoever .

captcak
2nd Oct 2017, 10:18
You may not have a choice and that's ok , but if you ! do under no circumstances work for these people , in any capacity whatsoever .

I fully agree with Jack and i had personally joined due to commuting offer and now the policy is that they will pay you half salary until you are cleared, irrespective of anything. :ugh: Pilot Recruitment committee head should try and offer same contract to himself and step into others shoe, but certainly he wont because he is a local Kuwaiti self made Einstein :mad:

airborneksa
6th Oct 2017, 15:51
Hey captcak, things just got interesting at your Kuwait airways, the management resignations have started to flow in. Just heard Chief operating officer resigned :ouch: this must be the new CEO and his management, why does every jack who steps into aviation thinks he knows it best!!:O like you had said telecom :ugh: Interesting times for kuwait airways.:cool:

oldpax
7th Oct 2017, 00:28
No Labour laws regarding breaking of contracts etc?

TowerDog
7th Oct 2017, 02:12
. I am beginning to think I did the right thing leaving 37 years ago

I know I did the right thing 25 years ago.

airborneksa
8th Oct 2017, 06:49
Interesting article https://www.forbesmiddleeast.com/en/as-losses-mount-kuwait-airways-is-desperately-trying-to-reform/

Slash787
10th Oct 2017, 18:12
Not Surprised at all, even I thought to join but after asking people I thought to stay away

captcak
11th Oct 2017, 05:53
Not Surprised at all, even I thought to join but after asking people I thought to stay away

Did you see the capt. jack sparrows (head of the recruitment committee :ouch:) bureaucratic paperwork :ugh:? not surprise that no agency is representing them anymore. I contacted the agency I had used for another commuting opportunity and during the discussion they confirmed they also gave up.:O

airborneksa
22nd Oct 2017, 06:51
captcak you are not the only one, they have no clue what they want as every day new procedures! a very unprofessional bunch that gives job offer and then refused to honor it. People with no honor and a disgrace to the entire country.

captcak
27th Oct 2017, 07:30
I left and they could do nothing about it! so much for their bond :D

captcak
31st Oct 2017, 08:22
Latest Update: Kuwait Airways CEO forced to resign and at the same time Govt of Kuwait resigns. I guess that's the end to Egypt MB sympathizers. Now kuwait airways in a free fall, with a court case in Germany on discrimination. :ugh: and no CEO no COO no Parliament and more resignations coming soon....

thegypsy
31st Oct 2017, 11:35
Blimey.

This takes me back 37 years ago when on the B707 when there was infighting between rival tribal groups as locals were beginning to get commands and flexing their muscles and Chief Pilots were coming and going monthly almost and questions were being asked in Parliament so nothing seems have changed much since then?:confused:

airborneksa
31st Oct 2017, 20:32
Blimey.

This takes me back 37 years ago when on the B707 when there was infighting between rival tribal groups as locals were beginning to get commands and flexing their muscles and Chief Pilots were coming and going monthly almost and questions were being asked in Parliament so nothing seems have changed much since then?:confused:

:O It has taken them 37 years to learn how to run an airline or treat employees? :ugh::E still learning ;)Pity!

Slash787
6th Nov 2017, 21:27
I left and they could do nothing about it! so much for their bond :D

You did the right thing man, which airline are you flying for now?

captcak
7th Nov 2017, 14:14
Right next door :ugh:;)