PDA

View Full Version : Jet2 phone interview

Reveal1
29th Sep 2017, 11:52
hello,
anyone have got any news about phone interview details?
thanks

Reveal1
29th Sep 2017, 14:17
thanks Council for your reply.

appleACE
29th Sep 2017, 15:54
I did one a while ago, as Council Van wrote there were no technical questions or anything that hard.

He asked why I wanted to join Jet2, asked about the history and current operation etc and about my present circumstances (notice period etc).

arctic monkey
30th Sep 2017, 07:51
Has anybody heard about there current stage of recruitment? I'm in the "hold pool (DEC)", but I was wondering if there is any news about job offers or start dates? All seems quiet at the moment. Perhaps they are still at the assessment stage? Any news?

arctic monkey
30th Sep 2017, 12:52
I've been in touch council van, but there's not much they can tell me except, recruitment is ongoing. I was hoping for something more specific, maybe some planned dates for courses etc. I understand why HR can't give too many details. Just thought I'd chance my arm here.

The Foss
1st Oct 2017, 00:20
When I was there a few years ago they only had one guy responsible for pilot recruitment. If he was on leave / away running open days out in the ME etc things kind of just ground to a halt. They missed out on a few guys who lost patience and went elsewhere.

The operation also significantly ramps down in winter so I imagine now they'll probably try to avoid having excess guys on the books and plan it so those in the pool are line ready just in time for summer next year.

All that said it's a nice enough company to work for, good luck!

arctic monkey
1st Oct 2017, 07:47
Great, thanks for the info Foss!

J74
3rd Oct 2017, 17:54
Is Anyone who can shed some lights about the T&C In Palma base?
What is the average net income and how many hours per month they will let you fly?
I heard will be 8 months On and 4 months off...? any clue