PDA

View Full Version : Class 1 medical dgca

ishan943
27th Sep 2017, 14:20
I possess ca 35 form . Can I apply for medical class 1 ? Some say you need pmr file number.

Go Indigo
23rd Oct 2017, 13:07
You need the Previous Medical Record (PMR) File Number as well as the Class 2 Medical Assessment which you will receive from DGCA by post.

ry9nrd
29th Oct 2017, 05:19
You need the Previous Medical Record (PMR) File Number as well as the Class 2 Medical Assessment which you will receive from DGCA by post.

How long does it take to arrive by post? Its been more than a month now since my documents have reached DGCA but i still have't received the class 2 assessment.

ishan943
1st Nov 2017, 09:54
How long does it take to arrive by post? Its been more than a month now since my documents have reached DGCA but i still have't received the class 2 assessment.
Call DGCA . And collect it from their office in New Delhi.in case you cannot go, give an authority letter stating a person will collect on your behalf. I got my assessment in 20 days

ry9nrd
1st Nov 2017, 18:17
Call DGCA . And collect it from their office in New Delhi.in case you cannot go, give an authority letter stating a person will collect on your behalf. I got my assessment in 20 days

Received the assessment via email today. Which class 1 medical center would you recommend for initials? What is the cost of the tests at air force centers and the private hospitals?

Go Indigo
2nd Nov 2017, 02:28

I received it after 4 months. I personally went to the DGCA office once, but my assessment was not ready and the doctors were on leave, so there was nothing I could do except getting my file number.

ry9nrd
2nd Nov 2017, 14:37
What's the cost of class 1 medical test at Nanavati and MEC, Bangalore?
Which one would you recommend for a quick and hassle free experience?

Go Indigo
11th Nov 2017, 01:06
Class 1 at Nanavati costs Rs.10800 for male candidates and Rs.11300 for female candidates. It's a two-day process at Nanavati. I've been told that it's quick and hassle-free. My Class 1 medical test is on 17th Nov 2017.

ry9nrd
11th Nov 2017, 09:12
Class 1 at Nanavati costs Rs.10800 for male candidates and Rs.11300 for female candidates. It's a two-day process at Nanavati. I've been told that it's quick and hassle-free. My Class 1 medical test is on 17th Nov 2017.

Oh. I called up MEC, Bangalore. They charge 2-3k for the tests. He told me the exact figure but i can't remember it.