PDA

View Full Version : Business Plans

Penelope Pittstop
19th Jan 2001, 17:44
Hi

Would anyone please help?

I'm trying to construct a Business Plan before going to the banks with my begging bowl (and Business Plan), and asking for a huge loan for CPL - ATPL training.

Can anyone please provide any hints'n'tips on contents and where to look for info. especially on pilot recruitment and salary trends (Still waiting to hear from BALPA a month on!).

If anyone has a BP that they used to successfully secure a loan and wouldn't mind passing it on so I have an example to work from, I would be extremely grateful (personal details removed ... obviously!).

Thanks in advance:-)
Pp

[This message has been edited by Penelope Pittstop (edited 19 January 2001).]

VFE
19th Jan 2001, 18:51
Big subject this one.

How much do you need to borrow?

You'll need a guarantor to cover non payment of the loan and will need to put over a convincing case that you are:

a) Suitable for pilot training (they like proof af qualifications and if not, something like a GAPAN aptitude assesment)

b) Going to be able meet the instalment re-payment arrangements (no flexibilty). This is the big problem because you don't know what you'll be earning - if anything. Get as much positive info as you can here and just try and blag it the best you can!

c) Well covered by your guarantor. This is where 'whoever' has to step in and do the "we won't stand by and watch her struggle bit"!

Be confident and don't despair if it does not appear to be going your way. Go away and return with your improved proposal.

Good luck PP!

All the best, VFE.