PDA

View Full Version : Experience Requirements

Bridgestone17
20th Sep 2017, 10:57
Hello,
Please can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can find the experience requirements for an FI(A) to conduct CPL and IR training at an ATO?
Simpler would be to just tell me of course but I am happy to find out for myself if pointed in the right direction as to the relevant docs!!
Thanks..

Whopity
20th Sep 2017, 17:22
FCL.905.FI FI — Privileges and conditions
The privileges of an FI are to conduct flight instruction for the issue, revalidation or renewal of:

(d) a CPL in the appropriate aircraft category, provided that the FI has completed at least 500 hours of flight time as a pilot on that aircraft category, including at least 200 hours of flight instruction;

(g) an EIR or an IR in the appropriate aircraft category, provided that the FI has:
(1) at least 200 hours of flight time under IFR, of which up to 50 hours may be instrument ground time in an FFS, an FTD 2/3 or FNPT II;
(2) completed as a student pilot the IRI training course and has passed an assessment of competence for the IRI certificate; and
(3) in addition:
(i) for multi-engine aeroplanes, met the requirements for a CRI for multi- engine aeroplanes;
(ii) for multi-engine helicopters, met the requirements for the issue of a TRI certificate;

and of course hold an EASA IR

Bridgestone17
20th Sep 2017, 20:17
Thanks very much!