PDA

View Full Version : Hour building Spain

m_w
17th Sep 2017, 10:51
I was wondering if anyone could give links to flight schools which offer aircraft rental for hour building in Spain. I've been trying to google them but I managed to find only one in Jerez (fly-in Spain). Perhaps most of them only have websites in Spanish and that's why I can't find anything else?

I am planning to go to Spain for over a week in October and ideally I would like to compare more offers before signing up, especially because even when buying a block of 50hrs with 'fly-in Spain' does not work much cheaper than in the UK - after taking into account flight tickets, accommodation etc.

I would really appreciate your help, Portugal would be an option too :)

m_w
19th Sep 2017, 20:35
Airgus thanks for your help! I have already signed up with 'fly-in-Spain' and calculating accommodation, etc into that hour building it will probably work out the same per hour as in the UK (if not slightly more)but weather is pretty much guaranteed, new airspace and a little getaway at the same time so overall you get more for your money than in the UK. I hope it's a good decision :)

custardpsc
20th Sep 2017, 16:52
did you add in the cost of landings at Fly in Spain ? - not included at Jerez when I was there? circuits get expensive...

m_w
27th Sep 2017, 21:54
Yes, I have. 22EUR/landing but hopefully it will only be once a day on the return from the trip.

Parson
3rd Oct 2017, 10:43
I would suggest doing your hour building around the area where you plan to do your CPL.

SeGMaN
4th Jul 2018, 21:31
Airgus thanks for your help! I have already signed up with 'fly-in-Spain' and calculating accommodation, etc into that hour building it will probably work out the same per hour as in the UK (if not slightly more)but weather is pretty much guaranteed, new airspace and a little getaway at the same time so overall you get more for your money than in the UK. I hope it's a good decision :)

Hello, how was your experience there, would you suggest there for cpl, ifr etc.

Anyone is welcome to put a feedback about this school

rudestuff
4th Jul 2018, 22:08
How much are you looking to spend? Florida is issueus the cheaperc for time building. £3500 for 50 hours, plus £1000 for flights and two weeks accommodation. No landing fees.

SeGMaN
5th Jul 2018, 07:52
[QUOTE=rudestuff;10188725]How much are you looking to spend? Florida is issueus the cheaperc for time building. £3500 for 50 hours, plus £1000 for flights and two weeks accommodation. No landing fees.[/QUOTE

Although i ve been to America for 3 times before, my visa application was rejected 2 years ago so United States may be out of option but I would love to go there and fly someday.Which place do you recommend maybe I can try to get a visa again.

rudestuff
5th Jul 2018, 08:46
Ah, unlucky. For hour building you don’t need a visa, but you do need to get into the country.. Flyingacademy.com is amongst the cheapest.

Sal007
29th Feb 2020, 21:10
[QUOTE=rudestuff;10188725]How much are you looking to spend? Florida is issueus the cheaperc for time building. £3500 for 50 hours, plus £1000 for flights and two weeks accommodation. No landing fees.[/QUOTE

Although i ve been to America for 3 times before, my visa application was rejected 2 years ago so United States may be out of option but I would love to go there and fly someday.Which place do you recommend maybe I can try to get a visa again.

Hi
Which flight school, do you guys recommend?

Flaps 99
30th Aug 2022, 14:31
Where can we hour build in Spain these days ?

Hollywood2001
31st Oct 2022, 01:31
Bartolini Air hour builders are generally heading down to Fly EPT Spain over the winter months as they also fly the Tecnam