PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian A321LR

Fat Busdriver
16th Sep 2017, 20:16
Hello guys,

I am interested about Norwegian A321LR, where will they be based,
Recruitment, T&C and so on. Any info is appreciated.

FlipFlapFlop
16th Sep 2017, 20:32
You could be waiting for a while for an answer to this. First delivery is 2019, if ever.

Fat Busdriver
17th Sep 2017, 11:53
Yes, I know. Maybe i was hoping they will start ahead with planning, prep and so on and that someone had some info. But then again, its aviation we are talking about, not some well run company in other sectors. My bad for asking, guess the recruitment will start when they have 3 deliveries parked on the ground somewhere. :ugh:

ReallyAnnoyed
17th Sep 2017, 13:28
Airbus will not deliver the A321LR to any airline until 2019 according to Airbus Home (http://www.airbus.com)

CaptainProp
17th Sep 2017, 16:48
Yes, they own and lease out some airbuses already but these are not LRs.

Fat Busdriver
20th Feb 2018, 21:24
Any Scandinavians with info about the A321LR Neo? Are they going to be based in Scandinavia? Any rumours about the hiring process, destinations and so on?

Iver
20th Feb 2018, 21:40
Saw this recently:

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/64418-norwegian-eyes-lgw-us-east-coast-midwest-using-a321neolrs

I believe they are looking at US East Coast, Midwest as well as Middle East and possibly India as within the radius... US East Coast and Midwest seem very likely.

A and C
2nd Mar 2018, 21:31
Ten posts on a Norwegian subject and no comment from Bondi........ he must be slipping !

CaptainProp
3rd Mar 2018, 10:40
Im hearing majority of LRs going to Scandinavian bases, other bases mentioned in various interviews and articles have been London, Berlin and BCN. Mostly lose rumors at this stage though but I’m guessing that they’ll be firming up plans and start recruting Q3/Q4.

CP

A and C
5th Mar 2018, 08:55
I noticed a job advert on linked in for an A320 airworthiness engineer for NUK based at LGW a few weeks back, the advert did not stay up for long so I guess that it was posted for leagal reasons.

( an airworthiness engineer is charged with assuring that the aircraft is compliant with the leagal aspects of maintenance )