PDA

View Full Version : A big help for a final round

Vénitien19
16th Sep 2017, 15:06
Hello, Bonjour,
my airline just signed a contract for a world trip.
I will retire at the end of this year and will be captain on this nice flight.
I am french and used to fly the B752 from CDG to EWR.
I have to complete the OMC with the destination and alternate I will use.
I know it is cavalier or offhand to ask that, but I want to fly with a solid preparation and I don't have too much time.
I need the airport briefing from:
PHNL
PHKO
PHTO
NFFN
NVVV
NFTF
NFNA
PLCH
NLWW
NSFA
YMML
YSCB
YMAV
YSCB
YPAD
YSNF
WBGG
WIOO
WBGS
YBAS
YCIN
YPDN
WARR
VDSR
VDPP
VTUU
WMKN
VVCT
VVTS
VVPQ
VCBI
VCRI
VOTV
HTKJ
HKMO
HAAB
HADR
HKEL
OEJN
OEWJ

Thank you for help
Patrick Bernard
[email protected]

Car RAMROD
16th Sep 2017, 22:12
The Australian airport information can be found here:

Aeronautical Information Package | Airservices (http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/aip.asp?pg=40&vdate=17-Aug-2017&ver=1)

I presume that's what you are after?

Mumbai taxi
16th Sep 2017, 22:35
In India we use the service of the company, Universal Weather and they provide all weather, notam, other stuff, fuel/benzene/jet, and you use them and all is done with information updates even up to you start taxi if you have wifi

Global Aviator
17th Sep 2017, 03:06
What an amazing trip! What aircraft type? I've flown into many of the airports mentioned.

Are you after local knowledge on operations? I'm assuming your company has all the ground support sorted out. Still it doesn't hurt to have a fist full of crispy USD for erm situations in some of the places mentioned.

Got a spare jump seat ��?

flightleader
17th Sep 2017, 05:48
What aircraft will you be flying on this trip?

Vénitien19
17th Sep 2017, 08:25
thank you for answers. It is a B752 full business 74 seats

Capt Fathom
17th Sep 2017, 12:43
YMAV Avalon hairy? Considering most of the other places mentioned on that list, Avalon would be a cake walk!

Traffic_Is_Er_Was
17th Sep 2017, 13:46
Could you operate a 752 into YSNF? (Norfolk Island)

compressor stall
17th Sep 2017, 18:18
Bonjour Patrick,

You might want to check for parking on the civilian side of YCIN (Curtin/Derby) - it's tight for an A320. You'd need to have arranged to load / unload on the taxiway on the military side.

And what steps does a 757 need? I'm pretty sure there's only a320 and 737 steps there, you might need to check unless you have integral airstairs.

YSNF isn't known for its good weather....and at 1800m long... I'm not sure what a 757 needs

What time of year, that will significantly change some advice. I assume those airports listed are not representative of the exact route, some appear to be alternates?

Traffic_Is_Er_Was
18th Sep 2017, 12:22
Just out of interest, did someone else edit my post #8?