PDA

View Full Version : Anna & Rupert's pay..

FreemaninHK
10th Sep 2017, 02:35
Anna's
Stock Quotes & Company News | Reuters.com (http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/officer-profile/0293.HK/2784068)
Ruppy's
Stock Quotes & Company News | Reuters.com (http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/officer-profile/0293.HK/2375565)

Anyone else think that Rup's 4 million in housing is taking the piss?

Sorry Anna..

Reckon you need to sort your own proverbial houses out before coming after ours.

betpump5
10th Sep 2017, 02:40
I haven't met the Hedgehogg personally but apparently his business cards are bigger than standard to fit his 5 names on it. Don't shoot me - it is a rumour network.

Liam Gallagher
10th Sep 2017, 03:03
HedgeHogg takes $4.4m in housing. But that's easy to justify, because his boss Slowsir takes $6.75m. I guess both would justify the cost by saying that Housing in HK is expensive.... doh....

Perhaps the union that represents them should engage in CPS/HPE. That would see their Housing drop!!

bacou
10th Sep 2017, 04:13
If they manage to impose their cuts on Pilots benefits their bonus will be higher next year; money redistribution that's what it is !

744drv
10th Sep 2017, 04:49
These people will eat their own children to survive a famine. The worst traits in human character come forth in times of 'crisis' ....... animals!

Sam Ting Wong
10th Sep 2017, 05:00
I am sure entire Hong Kong will come to a grinding halt when they learn about directors having a better package than employees.

Average Fool
10th Sep 2017, 06:06
Whoever is paying their salary is getting taken for a long ride.

Maybe they should up the ante for some real leadership.

tsimbeit
10th Sep 2017, 08:16
Anna and Rupert are smart, CONGRATULATIONS, signing proper contracts.

Pilots have been signing inferior contracts for some 20 years, with the introduction of the B-scale (and the start of the rot) and NOW wondering what happened?

Oasis
10th Sep 2017, 08:43
You'll never win the publicity war.
The only ones we have to convince is the board and management.
The only thing they react to is action. Look at what happened with the cabin crew a little while ago.

FreemaninHK
10th Sep 2017, 15:38
You'll never win 100% of the battles you don't fight.

period.

The public perception of CX pilots has changed.

No longer is it the rich white gloved Pom. Once what you said was true. No more.

We're their brothers, and cousins. Husbands to their sisters.
Piloting in HK is becoming more local.
It's not banking.

The public hates CX executives. They don't hate the pilots or flight attendants.

rustyoldtin
11th Sep 2017, 00:57
4m or 4 billion??

LapSap
11th Sep 2017, 01:26
I am sure entire Hong Kong will come to a grinding halt when they learn about directors having a better package than employees.

On the contrary STW; Bastille Day was about the people rising up, not coming to a grinding halt. Time to sharpen the guillotine.

744drv
11th Sep 2017, 03:45
Rupert's renumeration isn't a wage it is company asset stripping!

cxorcist
11th Sep 2017, 04:40
Is that right? Rupert makes over 10B HKD per year? For what? Near as I can tell, he is destroying the Company with his ridiculous hedging and balance sheet and core product destruction. Must be wrong. No way he makes that much. If so, it's a complete joke given the puling they are doing about reducing costs.

FreemaninHK
11th Sep 2017, 06:11
Its 10million.. ++

from shareholder disclosure

Reuters is missing a decimal point.

4 Mill in housing.

744drv
11th Sep 2017, 07:32
So FreemaninHk, you are suggesting that Reuters are quoting his renumeration to 3 decimal places of a HKD ..... now that is precision!

TurningFinalRWY36
11th Sep 2017, 09:04
Do you really think he would be paid 10 billion +, doesn't make sense

744drv
11th Sep 2017, 10:12
Turning Finals, I agree which is why I called it asset stripping. Have a look at the link though and the renumeration is similar to Martin Murray which flies in the face of a typo. Please someone with an understanding of these matters explain .....

wongsuzie
11th Sep 2017, 13:43
Confused about billions or millions?

Wow:rolleyes:

VR-HFX
11th Sep 2017, 17:56
Young Rupert took one for the team when CNCO put one on their ships on the Great Barrier Reef. Don't begrudge him a few sheckles before he takes another one for the team:ok: