PDA

View Full Version : Any charter aircraft in the Lake District - mid-Sept?

heli14
3rd Sep 2017, 16:20
Hi,

Would there be any UK AOC holders with some local availability in the Windermere/Coniston/Ullswater/Derwentwater area 16-21 Sept 2017 who would consider a quick one-off scenic charter over the area - around 30mins-1hr, 1-3 pax?

I know there are 109s at Carlisle and singles at Blackpool, but the 109 is way out of budget, and the positioning from Blackpool (or elsewhere) makes the cost prohibitive for a one-off stand-alone charter.

However if someone has some local availability and is potentially interested in picking up a little bit of extra revenue, please PM me with an idea of location and cost (likely to be looking at single-engine only due to budget).

I realise it would be subject to all of the usual empty-leg caveats - weather, serviceability, main charter customer schedule changes/delays/cancellation etc.

Many thanks!

h14

(and before anyone jumps on me, no I am not trying to locate a private owner interested in taking a few quid for an illegal charter – this is a genuine enquiry, for AOC holders only!)

stringfellow
3rd Sep 2017, 20:34
Hi,

Would there be any UK AOC holders with some local availability in the Windermere/Coniston/Ullswater/Derwentwater area 16-21 Sept 2017 who would consider a quick one-off scenic charter

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]However if someone has some local availability and is potentially interested in picking
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][SIZE=2]I realise it would be subject to all of the usual empty-leg caveats - weather, serviceability, main charter customer schedule changes/delays/cancellation etc.

Many thanks!

h14

[SIZE=2](and before anyone jumps on me, no I am not trying to locate a private owner interested in taking a few quid for an illegal charter – this is a genuine enquiry, for AOC holders only!)

Give seedles a ring at Blackpool, there is precious little transit time across the bay, if it's in the week and you ask nicely cark will allow you to land. They have a 44 and as far as I'm aware it does commercial work.

heli14
4th Sep 2017, 11:39
Thanks stringfellow! I'll make contact with them and see what they can offer.

h14