PDA

View Full Version : qatar Airways Staff Travel

3rd Sep 2017, 02:52
Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone has a contact for QR staff travel.

Applied for a sector refund (ZED) two months ago and still nothing.

Thanks in advance

Mister Warning
3rd Sep 2017, 08:02
Wishing you the very best of luck with that!

WilliamBrantree
3rd Sep 2017, 23:43
Sorry to sound redundant. If you are QR staff, wouldnt you reach out to the concerned department? Even if you werent, your best bet would reach out to your staff travel coordinator or HR for said refund.

Emma Royds
4th Sep 2017, 00:26
A ZED ticket means the original poster is not QR staff.

Avenger
16th Sep 2017, 12:46
As far as I am aware, if you buy a "return " and use one sector, the remaining sector cannot be refunded under ZED rules. I always buy 2 singles to avoid the issue, price is the same and you don't have to cancel and rebook the whole trip. If you bought just a single you need to email ZEDinfo@ XXX to get the refund. XXX being your staff travel or airline..

DSaviation
19th Mar 2019, 18:56
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance

+97440223496

lfbb
19th Mar 2019, 23:14
I just had a ZED returning sector refunded after only using one sector and the money was back into my account 3 days after cancelation, but I flown Virgin Australia... in Qatar everything is more complicated.

Qatar staff travel can be reached via e-mail [email protected]

Good luck.

C212-100
22nd Mar 2019, 21:09
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Pretty much standard when flying ZED on QR. Everytime I needed to have a refund on a QR ID ticket I always waited for the 3 months they state on their page and once they elapsed, I sent an email enquiring about the refund and always had it done in a couple of days.

Use the email address on the staff travel and I guess you will have no issue whatsoever.

Regards,
C