View Full Version : You go away for a year & it's all changed....

nonfrequentflyer_NCL
30th Aug 2017, 16:29
Hello one and all

When I say 'Away' I don't mean chokey or anything - just been busy at work and family life took a big, positive turn.

Anyway, still get nervous when flying (hello Jet2, Easyjet and soon to be Thomsons) but I'm away to Barca tomorrow then Corfu mid September for a well deserved break - i.e. one where the little one isn't going. :)

Anyway, what happened to the Jet2 forum/thread? Did it implode?

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
30th Aug 2017, 18:41
<<i.e. one where the little one isn't going.>>

= Poor father.

Kewbick
31st Aug 2017, 03:01
You are nervous when flying because... (please elaborate)

nonfrequentflyer_NCL
31st Aug 2017, 11:58
After the little one has had 5 holidays this year (so far) I think me and OH entitled to some time alone :)

MATELO
31st Aug 2017, 12:00
You are nervous when flying because... (please elaborate)

He is flying in a metal tube, full of combustible aviation fuel at 500MPH at 37,000ft. :O

Basil
31st Aug 2017, 23:44
still get nervous when flying
You'd be at MUCH greater risk of serious, life threatening injury on Fri night, in a major UK city when drunkenly disposed to explain your antipathy to any social, religious, ethnic, sartorial, inked or hirsute group any one of, or all, who richly deserve your abhorrence :E

Personally, I think they are all to be avoided but I wouldn't go out and tell them :ok:

Airclues
1st Sep 2017, 08:29
Is this the one that you mean?

http://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes/466290-jet2-4-a.html?highlight=Jet2

Out Of Trim
3rd Sep 2017, 04:11
What happens if you and your OH crash and your little one has to live without you both?

Probably, better off without you!

bobward
5th Sep 2017, 12:33
Basil, didn't you just describe a typical night out in Corfu, Malaga Alicante etc etc.....

nonfrequentflyer_NCL
7th Sep 2017, 17:11
What happens if you and your OH crash and your little one has to live without you both?

Oh dear - keyboard warrior.

nonfrequentflyer_NCL
7th Sep 2017, 17:13
You'd be at MUCH greater risk of serious, life threatening injury on Fri night, in a major UK city when drunkenly disposed to explain your antipathy to any social, religious, ethnic, sartorial, inked or hirsute group any one of, or all, who richly deserve your abhorrence :E

Personally, I think they are all to be avoided but I wouldn't go out and tell them :ok:

As a paramedic I see all of the above and trust me, I settle for no nonsense on my vehicle. Patients have tried and failed.

BobbyHowie
8th Sep 2017, 10:39

Why do people like you exist?