PDA

View Full Version : Fuzhou Airlines

Antero
30th Aug 2017, 11:03
Hi!

Anybody applying or already flying for Fuzhou Airlines?
It seems to be pretty descent deal but info regarding the airline, city or the application process would be appreciated.
thx.

Mr Fahrenheit
9th Feb 2018, 16:43
Did anyone reply to you Antero, how far have you got with applying ?

Romario
8th Mar 2018, 06:48
Any positive information from this airline ?

Sirjames78
10th Jun 2018, 06:51
Hi,.

Maybe a bit late for Antero but better for anyone else. The process is slow. A lot of paperwork and bu prepare for the medical check. At the first time i had the company assessment and medical check. Now waiting for the ATPL theory exam and the sim check for the CAAC. The schedule is difficult to meet with the roster. But well, little by little.

I choose Fuzhou because is a small company and i know a lot of pilot moving from others companies to fuzhou
because the atmosphere is better (at least its what they told me) the city seems nice, with sea and mountain and not too much polution.

With the broker a lot of schedule changes, the broker needs always authotization from fuzhou so the process is long. You will need to have patience :)

for now everything good and waiting to go on JULY to have the ATPL test and i expect to be there soon.

Best regards

J.-

theswede3
22nd Jun 2018, 19:42
Sirjames78, are you applying for the E190 or 737?

I'm hoping to join the ranks on E190 this year.

Got a couple of questions if anyone could answer.
1. With annual leave, is that total days off in the year, or scheduled vacation?
2. If one doesn't use the full allowance, do you keep whats leftover?

Thank you

theswede3
23rd Jun 2018, 20:45
I am also considering them, because the training time to get online is 2 months compared to xiamen 9 months +... Are you planning on taking a family with there or doing the commuting thing?
Not sure if the question was for me or Sirjames78.

I don't have wife/kids, but will probably still commute, and leaning towards the 6/2 option.

Will you commute?
Have you applied yet?

Oliver72
3rd Jan 2019, 15:26
Hello,

I Up this thread.
I'm very interested in Fuzhou on the 737.
Is there any news about this company regarding roster, atmosphere in the company, the actual condition, the lifestyle in Fuzhou ?

flychina
16th Jan 2019, 03:29
It was a good option. Nice environment and easier than Xiamen. Unfortunately they stopped recruiting foreign pilots 2 months ago.

JavN08
16th Apr 2019, 05:23
Well, I was thinking to go there but after speak with some pilots in the process i changed my opinion. The training it takes more than 10 months, they changes the conditions and do not respect the terms for the pilots in the process. There are a few aspects quite different like the agency try to tell you. New conditions are imposible to accept. 8750 USD the first 2 months? I prefer to be where i am right now :)

akolom777
10th Apr 2023, 17:12
Hi! Anybody still working for Fuzhou Airlines or planning to join the company? What's the situation in the company today? And advises?)