PDA

View Full Version : What day do we find out about COS17?

CowardlyPilot
29th Aug 2017, 01:48
Do we have a date for the next proposed/implemented TA?

Could someone from GC give us some information about when we will have information?

Farman Biplane
29th Aug 2017, 02:11
I thought you had retired P "COS17" H.

mr did
29th Aug 2017, 09:57
Log on to the HKAOA forum and ask the question.

Zapp_Brannigan
29th Aug 2017, 13:23
Rumour is new contract with 92h before overtime against a raise in HKPA.

Other rumour is ERF going to Air HK and some crew to fly 777-300ER and 747-8

ARAPA remains but change in top rental ceiling and/or no more rental after buying a property.

Any other good rumours?

TurningFinalRWY36
29th Aug 2017, 13:24
20/40/60 for hkpa is one rumour

Trafalgar
29th Aug 2017, 14:04
Ninety two hours before overtime. Now there is a great incentive to not bother to do any extra flying. And an even bigger incentive to actually call in sick, as the loss of overtime wouldn't be something that is at risk anymore. The law of unintended consequence.....

betpump5
29th Aug 2017, 14:42
92 hours?

Another product (win) of HPE? I can see why the GC are nursing a semi over HPE. Especially with the initial win of 777 to Airbus transfers.

cxorcist
29th Aug 2017, 15:19
92 hours? That will help tremendously with productivity on the freighter, and A330 too.

airplaneridesrfun
29th Aug 2017, 19:01
So, why haven't we walked away from the table??

I heard we are hitting overtime at 76 hours, and will get 10 weeks of vacation. Additionally, type transfers will be done in seniority order and the joker type transfer system will be gone. We all will have full insurance on our home country for our families and ourselves (Not QHMS). 30% pay rise across the board of we agree to RP's, which will have us work 40% harder. HKPA will depend on how many vote for the change (c scale screwing the rest). Anna is moving up and out.

Sam Ting Wong
30th Aug 2017, 07:33
So, why haven't we walked away from the table??

I heard we are hitting overtime at 76 hours, and will get 10 weeks of vacation. Additionally, type transfers will be done in seniority order and the joker type transfer system will be gone. We all will have full insurance on our home country for our families and ourselves (Not QHMS). 30% pay rise across the board of we agree to RP's, which will have us work 40% harder. HKPA will depend on how many vote for the change (c scale screwing the rest). Anna is moving up and out.

Actually we DID walk away from the table, which is the reason we are in this mess now.

Oasis
30th Aug 2017, 09:47
Yea, I'm not doing and extra 8 hours for free...

If and when they scedule you up to that amount of time without paying overtime, they are stealing the equivalent of a nice wide-screen tv every month.

gretzky99
30th Aug 2017, 10:10
Surely 92 hours only works with an increase to the annual limit by the CAD?

Brokeidiot
30th Aug 2017, 10:14
Cathay will just use the CAD rubber stamp they keep in their drawers to change any of those pesky regulations that get in their way. When has the CAD ever stood up for the safety of passengers?

Progress Wanchai
30th Aug 2017, 15:26
Ninety two hours before overtime. Now there is a great incentive to not bother to do any extra flying. And an even bigger incentive to actually call in sick, as the loss of overtime wouldn't be something that is at risk anymore. The law of unintended consequence.....

Unintended consequences?
This is a company that signed a one off fuel hedging contract without a stop loss condition despite the previous CEO saying they would have one, that has so far cost approximately half the entire market capitalization of the company?
Unintended consequences?
These muppets don't think of the intended consequences.

AtoBsafely
30th Aug 2017, 15:54
Based on past experience, IF there is a COS17 coming, it will probably arrive around May or June next year.

Relax, Mr Coward!