PDA

View Full Version : atpl exam help

muck-savage
15th Jul 2002, 19:04
Hi ,

i'm in the middle of my atpl exams,and need some help.I'm distance learning and looking for a place to get good feedback notes .
Does anyone know of any place or person in ireland that gives grinds for these exams

thank you !

brownstar
15th Jul 2002, 19:29
try phoning someone at IAPLA, or one of the airlines. Explain you situation and they maybe able to put you onto someone who is recently qualified. If it had been a UK licence then i think Bristol Do courses on ATPL brush up that are supposed to be first rate.

I_Love_CAA
16th Jul 2002, 07:50
Muck-Savage,
have u tried a website called
WWW.shortfinals.com
They make there bread by selling really good feedback questions on CD-rom or hardback. I think they charge about a fiver for a paper, all of which they say have been verified as really good ATPL exam questions. I used them for the met exam. not bad.
Good luck mate, its a long'old struggle - but the learnings the easy bit....its getting the bloody job at the end... thats the real ball-breaker..:D :D :D :D

Vin Diesel
16th Jul 2002, 09:11
Contact National Flight Centre on 628 2930,
I often see a sign up in the clubhouse for names and phone numbers for anybody like yourself, who needs a grind for an ATPL written paper. If I am mistaken I apologise but I am ninety per cent certain. And the instructors there are bound to know someone in IRL who can help you.

muck-savage
16th Jul 2002, 18:27
nice one lads:)

nicknick
24th Jul 2002, 22:26
Think that web site is http://www.shortfinals.co.uk not .com

nicknick

Troy McClure
30th Jul 2002, 20:46
You'll find downloadable pdf files of ATPL feedback questions at www.geocities.com/bigredjumbo too.

TMC

Tinker
31st Jul 2002, 01:16
Learning and passing the ATPL's is an individual experience (i've done it, never again). Keep at what you are doing and if you are stuck on one, two or even half a dozen points bear in mind that even people on a designated ground school course are probably questioning the same points that you are ...
You are undertaking exams that are designed to be failed, if your ground school notes don't inspire you with confidence, despite your best efforts it may be time to attend a reputable inhouse ground school course to help you on your way.
Im sure many people pass with distance learning notes alone but I would hazard a guess that many more pass with the benefit of an educated tutor who has a tad of 'insider knowlage'.
Money spent on education is never wasted.