PDA

View Full Version : China Southern A330 RSP in CDG or AMS

NineInchSnail
24th Aug 2017, 04:56
Hi Folks,

I know for now CDG and AMS are full but I would appreciate if some skippers based there on the RSP roster would care to share in private some details about the rosters. Feel free to PM me. I am tempted by the job but I would like the full info before starting the application process. Agencies gave me some sample rosters which i suspect might not be close to the reality, so I appreciate any insiders intel.

Thanks a lot in advance

doniedarko
30th Aug 2017, 09:04
Hi Folks,

I know for now CDG and AMS are full but I would appreciate if some skippers based there on the RSP roster would care to share in private some details about the rosters. Feel free to PM me. I am tempted by the job but I would like the full info before starting the application process. Agencies gave me some sample rosters which i suspect might not be close to the reality, so I appreciate any insiders intel.

Thanks a lot in advance

The A330 RSP in CDG and AMS are not open yet so you are unlikely to get a response. All currently operating A330 RSP bases are in Australia.

chinafly
2nd Sep 2017, 09:25
CDG is open on A330.

Not many guys there yet though.

But I believe AKL is closed again; so basically, you roll the dice by leaving your existing employer based upon the expectation of an RSP. You could very well up being based in CAN with 10 days off per month and only 7/8 days at home.

They absolutely do not give a toss about screwing pilots, and have a long potted history of opening and closing RSP bases willy nilly. You must factor this into any decision you make about CSA.

Why anyone would ever consider CSA after the mostly true stories about punishments etc, I do not know.