PDA

View Full Version : Searching for pilotes

Julemma
23rd Aug 2017, 16:41
Dear all,
My name is Julia, I'm from Berlin,Germany and I'm searching for a married couple of pilots(maybe retired or non active pilots) that I met in a plane from Berlin to Glasgow (UK) from Ryanair at the 11th of August 2017.i hope this is the right Forum. I'm scared of flying and the both of them did a good Job in calming me down, they were so lovely and spoke to me for more then one hour. As I was so scared I forgot to introduce myself and also forgot to ask for their names. The only Information I have is that they live at the east coast of Scotland, were pilots and did trainings for future pilots and were flying in twin seats. She's tall and blond and he has grey hair, they love germany and it takes them two hours from Glasgow airport to their home. I think they are on their mid 50's.
As this request is a bit strange I just want to thank them both for taking care of me even if they didn't know me.
Maybe someone knows someone that could help me out?

S.o.S.
23rd Aug 2017, 21:56
Hi Julemma and welcome to the forum. I hope that you do find those kind people. Be patient as it can take time for word to get around but someone might know those folks. Otherwise, we might be able to point you at other forums within PPRuNe.