PDA

View Full Version : First officer positions query

Battle Star Galatica
23rd Aug 2017, 01:16
Does any one have contact of cheif pilot/pilot recruitment head of Ethihad?
Please PM me. Much appreciate any response>

pfvspnf
23rd Aug 2017, 06:05
Ha! Why do you need such info habibi?

gehenna
23rd Aug 2017, 06:59
Does any one have contact of cheif pilot/pilot recruitment head of Ethihad?
Please PM me. Much appreciate any response>

Is that a new company? Shame you cannot even spell the name of the company you want information about correctly!

pfvspnf
23rd Aug 2017, 09:46
Did you pay to fly at eagle jet and now out of a job ?

Transpond
23rd Aug 2017, 10:29
Why does everyone have to be such a **** to some just asking a question?

sealear
23rd Aug 2017, 12:22
It is PPruNe, that's why!

SilverSeated
23rd Aug 2017, 16:05
Why does everyone have to be such a **** to some just asking a question?

True,

Clearly english is not the OP's first language but the likes of gehenna, Vwon and pfvspnf fail to sympathise from their elevated positions of righteousness...:D

Airmann
23rd Aug 2017, 19:15
Forget the snark remarks. Does the original poster honestly think he can come into a rumors forum and get the personal phone number of the chief pilot of an airline that has sued this website.

I mean seriously. Seriously. You might as well ask for Emir's phone number at the same time

FoxForce44
23rd Aug 2017, 19:49
Forget the snark remarks. Does the original poster honestly think he can come into a rumors forum and get the personal phone number of the chief pilot of an airline that has sued this website.

I mean seriously. Seriously. You might as well ask for Emir's phone number at the same time

Im not sure if he is not asking for it. Maybe when he said "cheif"he means the sheikh...

pfvspnf
24th Aug 2017, 02:53
Haha at Fox ! Love it !

I ask again , did you pay to fly and want a bigger toy now ?

Hope you do get that number and make that phone call , wish I could be there to hear how that goes for you ��

ironbutt57
24th Aug 2017, 06:03
attend a roadshow, or apply online, phone calls don't work at most airlines in the region