PDA

View Full Version : UAE airline plot foiled

cheerios
22nd Aug 2017, 07:36
Thoughts?

Plot foiled to blow up UAE-bound plane with Barbie doll bomb (http://news.sky.com/story/plot-foiled-to-blow-up-uae-bound-plane-with-barbie-doll-bomb-10999147)

B2N2
22nd Aug 2017, 07:57
Thoughts? Copy and paste of the essential bits of the article would be more convenient then just posting the link.
That's my thought.

:}

Dubaian
22nd Aug 2017, 11:04
But he revealed how the explosives did not make it on to the plane because the handbag they were being carried in was 7kg over the weight permitted by the airline.

Thank God for stupid terrorists

Gulf News
23rd Aug 2017, 01:22
Thank God for stupid terrorists

............ And pedantic rule bound Australian ground staff. They do have their good points. Saved the day by the looks of things.

TangoUniform
23rd Aug 2017, 09:38
............ And pedantic rule bound Australian ground staff. They do have their good points. Saved the day by the looks of things.

Really? It was overweight, not found by security, but by ticketing agents. Don't need to say more.

Moony123
23rd Aug 2017, 16:19
Really? It was overweight, not found by security, but by ticketing agents. Don't need to say more.

So from the kerbside to the check in counters exactly which security do you expect to pick it up? (Hint - You go through 0 security areas)

Besides, I read in another article the Feds put a replica of the device through the system the following day and it was found at each checkpoint it passed. I guess there's that.